How Much Is The Chip Install In Bowlers Manchester

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by need4speed, Feb 23, 2008.

1. need4speed
    OP

need4speed GBAtemp Regular

Nov 4, 2006
    Hi there I just got a brand new pal wii console today which has the motherboard D2C In It after looking the console version I got. My question Is how much Is the wii modchip Install service In Bowlers Manchester? Because I am going there next Saturday to get my pal wii console chip. Thanks for your time and I do hope to hear from you soon [​IMG]

2. AeroScap

AeroScap GBAtemp Regular

Apr 7, 2006
    Oxford
    D2C has a lot of wires to be soldered. You might be looking at around an average of £50 squids lol which is reasonable

3. philmein

philmein Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2008
    was at bowler a couple of weeks back they were asking £80 for the d2c fitted

4. need4speed
    OP

Nov 4, 2006
    Thanks for all the Information guys [​IMG] philmein whats the name of the stall call so I know where to find It when I go? Thanks.

5. need4speed
    OP

Nov 4, 2006
    Thanks for all the Information guys [​IMG] philmein whats the name of the stall call so I know where to find It when I go? Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post my broswer went funny for some reason. And when It gets modded I heard that Its best to play PAL games In your region because If I put a NTSC In It will bricked the wii or semi-bricked It. Is that right?

6. bobrules

bobrules GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 20, 2006
    Canada
    Toronto
    In Canada it cost 40$ to install d2c.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice