How Much Is Gatoraid in the US

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by tomqman, Apr 1, 2008.

Apr 1, 2008

How Much Is Gatoraid in the US by tomqman at 7:24 PM (1,029 Views / 0 Likes) 13 replies

1. tomqman
    OP

Member tomqman This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.

United Kingdom
    so at work today(in the uk) i noticed we had a new drink instock called gatoraid and i thought where have i herd that. then it came to me it was american tv adverts and web adverts.
    any way more to the point
    its £1.25 [​IMG] ($2.49)
    so how much does it cost in your shops in the us

2. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
  3. hogg

Member hogg GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You can pick it up at the grocery store between $1.00- $1.50.

4. Unchi-san

Member Unchi-san Unchi on a stick! yay~

United States
    Gatorade has been here foreverr. It is around 1.00-1.50 for the larger sized gatorades around here.

5. tomqman
    OP

United Kingdom
    that just shows how much more things cost in the uk [​IMG] any one mind if i come over to america and live with you. also il bring my girlfriend [​IMG]

6. Bob Evil

Member Bob Evil The Department of Home-Made Insecurity

United Kingdom
    They've sold Gatorade in parts of the UK for years ... just depends on where you live, I suppose.

7. scubersteve

scubersteve Newbie

i don't like gatorade...
    I think it tastes like diluted fruit juice =/

It's been in Canada for a looong time.

8. Awdofgum

Member Awdofgum Wadofgum

United States
    orange Gatorade tastes good, i can get two 24oz bottles for $1.50.

9. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    It shows nothing other than the fact the pound is stronger than the dollar. As long as you're in your local market it makes no difference. It's £1.25 for you , or $1.25 for an American. You are still down by only 1.25. They have $5 they buy drink still have $3.75 to speed on other crap , you the same , have £5 , buy your drink for £1.25 , £3.75 to buy random crap with. Or if you insist on comparing the currencies , you could always look at it like this , you pay double , but your money is worth double , so you pay roughly the same. By all means , move to the usa if you wish and knock your self out with these lower prices , won't look so great though when your being paid and dealing with everything in $ , rather than converting from a currency that is worth twice as much.

10. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    Live your whole life in the UK until you hit fifty, move to the US. Bam, doubled your money.

11. tomqman
    OP

United Kingdom
    thats what i was thinking lol. might save up for a hoilday to the US. first (next year got to save up to pay for me and my girl as she dosnt have a job). any where that i really should go. i like shopping for all sorts of stuff. i like walking. i want to see some great sights as well??

12. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    It's more expensive in Canada, too. About $2.50 for the largest bottle

13. jumpman17

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    I don't know what it costs, but it's too much for flavored sweat.

14. WeaponXxX

Member WeaponXxX Too F'in Blonde

United States
    Interesting enough for the last 20 years my family has went to America to make money and them moved back to Europe and BAM tons of profit. This is the first year that the roles are reversed, kind of funny to hear someone talk about moving here at 50. I got 3 years to see the American dollar re-rise before I leave and I am hoping to see it go back up but if not America gave me an opportunity to make some good cash that I would not have made in my original country so either way it worked out for me. Gatorade comes in different sizes but I buy like 6 bottles for $3.50 at Target which isn't so bad. America is killing my pocket in other places (mainly their corruption) smokes at $7 a pack, Tax increases, toll booths that auto charge you (even though the roads f***ing suck). The Mayor of my city is like an ex mobster or something so it is all f***ed up here and he keeps getting busted yet no one does s***. Anyway I can pay $1.99 at a gas station for one bottle, or get get six of the same size for an extra dollar fifty.

And be careful if you move here Law, society will knock you, your friends will rag on you, yet anyone who moves here doesn't want to leave and those back home still try and bum us in the states for cash under the misconception that once you step on American soil your instantly rich. Me and a Russian friend have been trying to get citizenship for the past year, she is gonna get it but me...well it is pretty much impossible due to me being a "menace to society" lol. Doesn't matter anyway, once I get my money I just plan on hitting the open seas anyway.