Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Total credit ever earned: $12.4. Total sale amount ever generated: $248.

The three latest purchases were all $35. I wonder what they bought.
tongue.gif

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
Total credit ever earned: $12.4. Total sale amount ever generated: $248.

The three latest purchases were all $35. I wonder what they bought.
tongue.gif

Probably an R4 and an EZ 3in1
biggrin.gif

Anyways:

QUOTETotal credit ever earned: $59.16. Total sale amount ever generated: $1183.2.

Right now I have $49.12 in store credit, been at that for like the last week or so.

Chesskid1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm not that desperate for money or anything, if i want something i just buy it. its good for people that have no money i suppose, but not worth my time, no disrespect to someone who does it.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
^This topic isn't about viewing your opinion on referrals but to post how much sales you've generated for ShopTemp.

It's sad if you can see this referral thing only as about earning money. While it may be true in case people advertised only ShopTemp, when people advertise elsewhere they might lure in customers from other sites that would have otherwise purchased their flashcarts/other things from a different website. So you help ShopTemp, and earn a bit by doing so.

Too bad I wasn't aware of this referral program when I did my first and most likely last purchase on ShopTemp. I would have bought through someone's ref had I known about this system .. :/

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Distrance said:
^This topic isn't about viewing your opinion on referrals but to post how much sales you've generated for ShopTemp.

It's sad if you can see this referral thing only as about earning money. While it may be true in case people advertised only ShopTemp, when people advertise elsewhere they might lure in customers from other sites that would have otherwise purchased their flashcarts/other things from a different website. So you help ShopTemp, and earn a bit by doing so.

Too bad I wasn't aware of this referral program when I did my first and most likely last purchase on ShopTemp. I would have bought through someone's ref had I known about this system .. :/

If someone linked you while helping you, chances are they became your referral.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Evo.lve said:
Total credit ever earned: $0.91 Total sale amount ever generated: $18
What on ShopTemp even costs $18 anyway?

Could be different currencies.

Could be an Acekard and a tri-wing.

could be an Acekard with extra cash for shipping and all that junk.

Could be a replacement shell with the extra cash for shipping...

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Evo.lve said:
Total credit ever earned: $0.91 Total sale amount ever generated: $18
What on ShopTemp even costs $18 anyway?

Could be different currencies.

Could be an Acekard and a tri-wing.

could be an Acekard with extra cash for shipping and all that junk.

Could be a replacement shell with the extra cash for shipping...

I doubt it's currency differences, cos in USD mode it says $0.90 store credit, which is like a 1c difference...

No idea what a tri-wing is, so meh...

Most probably an Ak2i with shipping costs/premium flashing service/whatever.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
ShadowSoldier said:
Distrance said:

If someone linked you while helping you, chances are they became your referral.

Indeed, but that didn't happen.. sadly. It was in the topic where I was asking for help as my R4 wouldn't work after I updated my DSi .. I knew about ShopTemp already and just asked if I should buy Supercard, which I then did.

Evo.lve : Tri-Wing is what you can use to open up your DSi.. special screwdriver of some sort.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Ref#: 2498
Total credit ever earned: $6.6.
Total sale amount ever generated: $132.

I'm hoping to generate enough money to get a free 3DS flashcart when it comes out.
FYI, I started in September, and 2 or 3 of those sales were from me telling people about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY