How much do you LOVE GBAtemp Results!

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I wish I could have won. But I kind of knew there was no chance in hell a poem was gonna win. So I'm not surprised, poems always get shafted. 
frown.gif

But congrats to the winners. That song was awesome. 
tongue.gif

POEM? There was no POEM! Do you mean the song? I guess you havent seen the Link to the video...
unsure.gif

Tissue, great Song!

lol
biggrin.gif
you misunderstood what I wrote. Of course I saw tshu's entry, it was awesome. I was referring to my entry and all the other good poems that were written. Come on, there's no way in hell a poem is going to beat a kick ass game or song unless you got a 50 year old english teacher judging the competition, ya know
laugh.gif
. Seriously, some of those poems that were written were pretty good and you don't even see one comment on them. Not one. But it's all good, I was just saying that it sucks poetry gets shafted because that's the stuff I like.
wink.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I liked the poems (down the shaft they goooooo! lol)
..and I loved Arm73's and Mehdi's songs..
..and (don't slap me) I even loved shadowboy's... uh... thingy.

..a little insanity can be quite refreshing... now where did I put my meds...

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome job picking the winners guys (and I don't mean me). TheStump's game, and Stutte's illustration were both my favourites for the win! And thanks for picking me
wink.gif
!

stutte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am honored to have won. I felt so sure of myself the first day, but that feeling soon went away as the awesome entries started to roll in. Tshu, your entry made me the most nervous for my chances. TheStump, I loved what you did with your game, I knew you would win after I played it. It was so cool to see such an awesome response to this contest. THANK YOU!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/