Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

How much do you LOVE GBAtemp Results!

three winners announced

gbatemp-love.png

This has been an amazing competition. The staff were extremely pleased with all of the entries. There has been a lot of discussion over them all and they've each put a smile on our faces. The members of GBAtemp have really shown that they love GBAtemp. The sheer amount of creative and thoughtful entries is testament to this.

Sadly it is my painful job to announce the three winners out of so many brilliant entries. The winners in no particular order are:

Tshu, Stutte and TheStump

Each winner will recieve one R4 DS flash card thanks to the R4 DS Team!

www.R4DS.net

GBAtemp would like to thank everyone who participated! We even have a special Wiki page setup to immortalise your entries. Most of the entries should be on the Wiki but the sheer number of entries has made it difficult work. If your entry is not yet up you are welcome to add it yourself or to contact a moderator to add it.

How Much Do You LOVE GBAtemp Wiki

GBAtemp: "You love me, you really, really love me!"

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where the hell do I click to kill the Racoon?!

Anyway, congrats to all the winners! Awesome effort. Awesome entries. Have fun with your R4s.
(Were microSD cards included?)

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well done those who won
grog.gif
i guess shaun does not love me
cry.gif
im a bad loser i shall have to kill everyone on gbatemp
laugh.gif
tshu how the hell did he win that entry had little effort (joke) i think everyone knew tshu was going to win. you guys have seemed to have made a mistake you have wrote thestump instead of the game.
unsure.gif
laugh.gif
joking well done guys

dafatkid27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tshu, Stutte and TheStump

I am seeing a lot of T's, S's, E's, U's, and even a couple of H's.
I wonder if my username was HESTU or THEUS or SHETU or even TESHU, I would have won also.
tongue.gif

Haha, just kidding. Good job, all three of you!

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Lovely work guys and gals!

Everybody did a great job, and I was constantly checking to see what was new. I laughed a lot, and laughter is gold to me. What a great community we have here. Extra special thanks and congratulations to those who really stuck their neck out for the 'temp, those were the ones I appreciated the most. As for the winners though..

tshu... you ought to know I'm here largely because of you and TPi foolin' around, but my affection didn't sway my vote, your piece was brilliant and made a lot of folks smile till half their head was in danger of sliding off. I myself am buttless now because of you, hope you're happy
wink.gif

TheStump.. I just loved the game, it really showed how ingrained you were in our little society here. And it was hella-fun to play. Top Job! I hope there's a sequel, so someone can pull my nose hairs out or something.

Stutte.. a very fine painting that would make the old timers at Mad Magazine stand up and take notice. Great work, and it was a pleasure exploring your other stuff too.

I had a bunch of favorites that I'll not mention right now, but the whole freakin' bunch of 'em were just marvelous.

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everybody!

Long Live GBAtemp!!!

-mthr

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aww... I lost
frown.gif

And my entry wasn't even good enough to go on teh wiki :' < (time to add it myself... hehehehe.) (EDIT: Added, hehehe)
Ahh, whatever, the important part was that I had fun making the video. And it reminded me how much fun that stuff is, I'm gonna go dig up my archive of old stuff now and post it up
biggrin.gif
Although if you hated my entry you'll hate my old vids, they're all the same, just I talk about different stuff, and do different stuff.

That said, great job to the three winners!
Stutte, that was an unbelievable drawing, very incredible.
TheStump, I loved your game, completely amazing.
Tshu... It just.... wasn't funny to me I guess. But still, I did appreciate your absolutely amazing film editing and dressing up, so great job dude!
biggrin.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All 3 of those are worthy winners. Damn. Even I can't decide which a single favourite one to choose from those three let alone from the tons in the entry thread.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
On behalf of all the staff and all the community, I would like to thank all the members who submitted an entry.

On a personal basis, I am stunned by the amount of entries. I want to believe that the entries weren't all motivated by the rewards... and that most of you genuinely love GBAtemp.

As you can see in my sig I totally fell under the charm of tshu's song. I was also amazed by stutte's art (man you're a genius, your website is a treasure) and had lots of fun with TheStump's flash game.
But I also loved Psyfira's drawing, Mehdi's song, mthrnite's story, modshroom128's stop motion video, Volsfan91's poster video and ACK I can't quote them all! (forgive me if I forgot your entry!)

See, when I saw your entries I thought I'd start the How much do you love GBAtemp wiki page and manually report/upload every single entry, which I did. This competition meant a lot to me and this is my way to make it so each of your entries will be remembered for as long as GBAtemp will stand!

All hail GBAtemp! All hail the Community!
grog.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On behalf of all the staff and all the community, I would like to thank all the members who submitted an entry.

On a personal basis, I am stunned by the amount of entries. I want to believe that the entries weren't all motivated by the rewards... and that most of you genuinely love GBAtemp.

As you can see in my sig I totally fell under the charm of tshu's song. I was also amazed by stutte's art (man you're a genius, your website is a treasure) and had lots of fun with TheStump's flash game.
But I also loved Psyfira's drawing, Mehdi's song, mthrnite's story, modshroom128's stop motion video, Volsfan91's poster video and ACK I can't quote them all! (forgive me if I forgot your entry!)

See, when I saw your entries I thought I'd start the How much do you love GBAtemp wiki page and manually report/upload every single entry, which I did. This competition meant a lot to me and this is my way to make it so each of your entries will be remembered for as long as GBAtemp will stand!

All hail GBAtemp! All hail the Community!Â
grog.gif

HEIL!!! HEIL COSTELLO!!
*Salutes*
And nice new avatar. ;D

Now I gotta look through all the entries, I suppose, I've only seen about half of em so far.

Sadly though, there were many 1 post entries, I'd say about 1/3 of them were for the reward only D: Just my guess. Next year you shouldn't give a reward and see how many people enter. Or better, don't telll about the reward beforehand and afterward be all like "congratz, you get a free wii!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.