How many tabs do you have open in your browser right now?

Number of tabs currently open:

• 1 (or you don't use tabs)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-3

• 4-6

• 7-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26+

• Total voters

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm just curious how people use their browsers. I usually keep tabs open for the main sites I visit most frequently. I'll usually leave a tab open if it's something I want to share with someone later, or I'll just bookmark it if it's a lot of information I plan to use.

I just hope I made the options flexible enough. I didn't really think I'd have to make all that many after 20 tabs, but if you feel I should add more options, let me know.

P

pasc

4-6, I use operas quick-choose (is this spelled right ?) to hold my main sites... gbatemp at first
wink.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I never "keep tabs open" on certain websites; I don't leave my computer on overnight so there's no point. I just use them to load stuff in the background while going through an index. Which happens a lot, on average I have about 6 open at a time. If it gets higher than 12-ish I'll go read a few of them down before carrying on so the tab titles don't get too small to read
happy.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right now about 400 over a couple of windows.

I tend to store up news stories and comments I want to read across several sites,newsgroups /newsposts I want to browse, threads I want to read, guides I want to read, reviews I want to read...........

I also have a habit of ignoring them or my body wanting sleep/food/something else to do and just bookmarking the lot (right click on the tabs) so I decided to read them all earlier today. Turns out there was a few to read.

Normally though about 70 once I get going and at least 20 (there are about 20 sites I use for the GBAtemp news). If I decided to use RSS that might go down but quite frankly it appeared when I was not paying attention and I have not seen the need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1