Hacking How many people comprise Team Cyclops?

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Link5084 said:
Is it just one person or several people that are in Team Cyclops?
i think several people. Because don't they say, We at team cyclops. We usually implys one person (If not then i've ben using wrong)

Ub3rSlug

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely not just one guy, but I can't make a good guess. I wouldn't think the team is crazy huge either.

Try asking on their forums, I'm interested to know the answer as well.

Smoko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Balrogs.Pain said:
Link5084 said:
i think several people. Because don't they say, We at team cyclops. We usually implys one person (If not then i've ben using wrong)

Please tell me that you've some form of horrible disability that makes it impossible for you to learn anything about words with less than three letters in them. "We" is never used for a single person. It's a word used to refer to multiple people.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Smoko said:
Balrogs.Pain said:
Link5084 said:

Please tell me that you've some form of horrible disability that makes it impossible for you to learn anything about words with less than three letters in them. "We" is never used for a single person. It's a word used to refer to multiple people.
But then again, businesses tend to use "we" regardless of how many people there are. It's just to sound more professional than saying "I".

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Even if it's just one guy, he'll never admit he's just a single individual. Flashcard manufacturers make, for what reason ever, a huge bohei around being a team, having sub divisions for different countries and whatnote else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gong