Hacking How many of you are gonna buy the DSi when it comes out?

AtomicBlue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DS is kinda messed up right now, the screens are scratched and the speaker don't work on it anymore so I'm gonna get it. I don't think I'll buy it exactly when it comes out, I'm gonna wait a few months and see if they release more colors and hopefully they drop the price a little(tho i doubt it).
yaynds.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thinking bout it. So far, I am more onto the side of buying one.

DSLite is working perfectly still, just a broken hinge. Simple case mod and then it is brand new. And I will just play my legitable games off of the DSi. No flashcarts until it has been tested and no issues~!

Edwii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The only thing that grabs my attention about it is it may be able to use the internet browser better, how ever since my ds is mint im not wasting more cash for just 10% or 20% i would need x2 x3 better which i dought it will have.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Splych said:
Thinking bout it. So far, I am more onto the side of buying one.

DSLite is working perfectly still, just a broken hinge. Simple case mod and then it is brand new. And I will just play my legitable games off of the DSi. No flashcarts until it has been tested and no issues~!

Same case as me. just gotta save 300 Au...

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taziz said:
I'm still thinking about buying one and like splynch sad I wound buy it for legit games
Heey~! You spelt my username wrong xD

Splych, not splynch~! I would never add a n!

And yea, I am not too sure about using a flashcart on it. Maybe find out here for the latest news so we know what is happening. Then, when someone has actually used a flashcart and his/her's DSi never got bricked when using for one whole year, I might consider...

kevincharles

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
im going to get it forsure. ive always been a Nintendo Fan because i grew up with it and the DSi just really appeals to me soo much with the new DSi shop.

cant wait
biggrin.gif

Sui77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've still got my old school brick DS, the original model before the lite
biggrin.gif
It's in great condition, and I still use it every day! I lay in bed playing puzzle games while watching telly. The only thing with it is the battery is running out a lot quicker these days, but a replacement is on the way!

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why would I buy a DSi if I have a working Phat DS? Nintendo's just squeezing more money out of our pockets. Plus, the DSi games are gonna be region locked and I'm not just talking about the DSiWare games. I've read on multiple game sites that all DSi only games (this means that regular DS games will still play on any DSi system) will be region locked. Region lock on a handheld = fail. I ain't buying one till they reverse their decision about it.

PlooBloo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably wait a month or two after it comes out... and I also want a WHITE DSi, which for some reason isn't coming out here in the US. Why do we always get the ugly colors? e_e;;

NeverEden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not buying one. Do have the money, but would rather save it and spend it in case of school supply emergency.

That, and I realized buying the new version everytime it released will cost me greatly... cuz I always end up buying it a week or month before another new version have come out. Examples include buying the GBC and then GBA came out a month later, and buying the 2G iPod nano then a month later 3G nano came out. >.< Following the tech trendy crowd is such... aaaaaaaa, I hate it. *dies* XP

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol my birthday is just in a few days ... i might save up and wait for april 5 ... but i also may wait to see if the acekard 2i will work with it ...

p.s. ... WHY BLUE ? I mean ... i don't like white that much but still ... why blue ? why couldn't it have been white or like lime green like they are releasing in japan =/

DaRealChrono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a phat DS for free not long ago, and even if I didn't I would still not want the DSi...

Part of the reason I was drawn (I wanted one before it was given to me) to the DS is because of GBA support, and with that being taken out, it kinda negates the point of owning a DS for me.

Senrii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm going to get one at day 1 with GTA Chinatown Wars.
Reason? I can finally play online!
biggrin.gif

Hopefully GTA will support WPA2 encription.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: What are the odds lol