Hacking How many mAh is the battery that..

ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering because I am going to buy a new rechargable battery, that how much mAh does the battery that the Nintendo DS lite comes with.

PS. What other stores are there that are like DX
huh.gif

Tigerstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The official Nintendo batteries are 850mAH for the original DS, and 1000mAH for the DS Lite, I believe. There are third-party batteries out there that go up to 1800mAH, but I can't speak for the quality or longevity of them - I'm still on my original battery in my DS Lite, and still getting good times between charges.

ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The official Nintendo batteries are 850mAH for the original DS, and 1000mAH for the DS Lite, I believe. There are third-party batteries out there that go up to 1800mAH, but I can't speak for the quality or longevity of them - I'm still on my original battery in my DS Lite, and still getting good times between charges.

Yeah I was about to buy a 2000 mAh battery for ds in DX but the reviews said that it really isnt 2000. thanx

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't heard a single review for a DS battery that actually extends the life of the DS, and I've only heard of a few that manage to maintain the DS's current battery life. The third-party batteries don't seem to work too well from what I've read. You'd be best getting a spare one official from Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1