rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
ShadowXP said:
The streets are completely empty tonight, Halloween was just a fad

Parents are getting too lazy to take their kids trick or treating, or would rather take their children to a Halloween party for free booze.

I actually bought a lot of candy to give out, too. I guess I'll have to eat it all myself.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, it's only 4:26pm here. Halloween hasn't even started.

But we're not handing out candy this year, our neighborhood is filled with African nubs. Ghetto type of nubs btw.

And the scary thing is, I'll be home alone since everyone in my house is working except me. So I'll have my BB gun next to me keeping an eye out
ph34r.gif

If any of you tell anyone in my neighborhood, I'm home alone, you shall be forced into a hot bubbling pot of battery acid.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
These days in the UK kids are probably too busy riding mountain bikes, shooting other kids and selling crack to trick or treat.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4:40PM
Obviously, nobody has yet came.
Elementary school just let out an hour ago, anyways.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Honestly, yeah, Halloween is dying over here in Britain. The number of Trick or Treaters has gone down every year. And now there's none :'(.
Still, no offence to you Americans, but it's a very Americanised OTT holiday made from some random Medieval tradition.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nobody in my area--neighborhood--goes around trick or treating. The first time I saw a trick or treater I was in Drivers Ed and a parent had come to pick up their teen and brought the little kids with them. I didn't even know why Little Red riding Hood was in the parking lot.

The other day I was in the pet shop and SpiderMan was waling around in toddle form, pushing a mini-buggy. It was the most adorably-almost cute thing I'd seen in a long time. Turned out the SpiderBaby was a girl.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.