Gaming How many games do you have on your flash Cart?

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R4 2gb-
38 DS Games (not including KORG DS-10 since its not really a game)
No emus

EDGE 4gb (dont have my EDGE yet but I already have the MicroSDHC ready)
64 DS Games (again, not including KORG DS-10 since its not really a game)
14 GB Games
61 NES Games
14 SNES Games
3 Genesis Games

shiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
25 DS games, 10 GBA, 8 Gameboy, 4 Sega Master System and around 15 Homebrew Files (Demos, Apps, Games)

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
about 15 games in my 8gb i have more but i tend not to play all that much on my ds lite, the rest of the space is filled with music, manga, and anime.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have 50 Games and 200 Mp3's on my 8 GB, i think i have like 2 GB's left, but honestly guys, do you SERIOUSLY play all those games. I mean the 50 games i have there are like 7 or 8 i haven't got round to playing them yet

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
do you SERIOUSLY play all those games. I mean the 50 games i have there are like 7 or 8 i haven't got round to playing them yet

No i don't just like to have them all , getting a 16 gigabyte card soon so will be able to almost fit the whole ds library on :-)

paul

oliebol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't have that much games on it, because there are like 3 or 4 games I really like right now. And I have to delete some games of my flash cart, because they're rubbish.

armbeno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have 5 games, Anno, Panzer tactic, Endwar, AW and Mario Kart (I play mario kart on toilet).
I play them all, why have games that u don play? Just annoying when u need to search the game.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xCuteBunnyx said:
do you guys really play all those games?
I put in on my ds for "just in case" lol
I play most games thats on my fc, but there are also hthose mini games game meant for playing with friends,cousins, etc. And i also have time killing games for me or my friends who are bored.

Nekoblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maz7006 said:
I have 50 Games and 200 Mp3's on my 8 GB, i think i have like 2 GB's left, but honestly guys, do you SERIOUSLY play all those games. I mean the 50 games i have there are like 7 or 8 i haven't got round to playing them yet

I just throw them on there with the intent to play them. A lot of the time I don't get around to it, but they're there when I'm bored at work or on the bus.

Also, I got about 70 DS games, 60 console games, and a smattering of homebrew crap.

mxk1000

Trophies
XP
Country
250 ds games on a 8gb card. TTDS

and a couple of hundred NES GB GBC SMS GG games on a 2gb card that i use on my old supercard.
got to love the supercard.

Do i need them all. NO, but its goot to have a choice. Plus the amount of times the guys in work were talking about an old game and how good it was, and low and behold,i have it on the supercard. is just amazing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here