Gaming How many games do you have on your flash Cart?

path

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
quite seriously. I play only one game at a time, but Id love to load up the flash cart. so Im wondering how you guys stuff so much into it. On my 4 gig card 1 mp3, 1 gba rom and 45 ds roms (taken from the essentials list) pretty much means I have like 300 - 400 megs free. And I used rominator to trim these roms too.

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
quite seriously. I play only one game at a time, but Id love to load up the flash cart. so Im wondering how you guys stuff so much into it. On my 4 gig card 1 mp3, 1 gba rom and 45 ds roms (taken from the essentials list) pretty much means I have like 300 - 400 megs free. And I used rominator to trim these roms too

As iv said before on this thread its all about the size of the game!

Tennis Masters is 2.22 mbs trimmed and Star Wars - The Clone Wars Jedi Alliance is 248mbs so a big difference and there are loads of games under 8mbs so its all about the games you choose to put on your card.

Bye the way NDSTokyoTrim is the best by far for trimming your roms as it doesn't remove any of the actual game code for wireless and wii connectivity like some do!

paul

walkearth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have no games on my DS...
Just a bunch of old GBC roms.
rolleyes.gif

Ventus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
6 at the moment. And I find that very much enough.

I merely use a 1-gig microSD, so I don't have much space anywho... But I don't intend to download additional games since I only download the most famous ones, the tips of the iceberg, so to say.

Furthermore, I don't think of myself as much of a pirate. Especially since I even buy the games I really enjoy. ^^,

Cory321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have about 25 or 30 games, maybe less, cuz i just have a 4 GB SanDisk Micro SD, also its cuz im very selective with the games xD

Andytoxic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.credge.audio
XP
Country
Russia
So, here's my list:

AceKard RPG: around 50 games (NDS)

AceKard 2: around 20 games (NDS)

Supercard lite: 25 NDS Games and 23 GBA Games

DSlinker: Around 10 Homebrew Programs + 50 SNES Games,...

M3 simply: 26 NDS Games

and when my M3 perfect microSD is arrived there will be around 40 gba and 10 nds games on it, ive preserved already a 2gb card for it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFe0CCeTDd8