• Total voters

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tell me more of these mysterious staff forums that one cannot see with eyes such as mine? :creep:
It is really not an interesting place. Bug reports, discussions on moderation actions, discussion on review codes, picking which member we gang up on until they lose the plot this time, discussion on site direction, whether Nintendo is still relevant enough to put the kind of resources we do into, how much yokai watch sucks, whether we all get second controllers with the reviewer systems or we have to buy them ourselves, how to resist the advancement of the current discord chat fad and keep IRC the dominant platform there, site artwork updates, convention attendance, what news stories to report on, related to the picked on user we have the master troll reviewer contest (Zelda being a massive points scorer in recent times, but yo kai watch did OK last time around), discussion on the oddball items we get asked to review (do any members really care if a DX racer gaming chair supports my arse and was easy to assemble?) and the usual day to day stuff that does not need to be aired in public.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Tell me more of these mysterious staff forums that one cannot see with eyes such as mine? :creep:
It's a magical place full of nothing interesting. It's basically a hidden EOF.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
picking which member we gang up on until they lose the plot this time
So you are saying you are all bullies? :P
related to the picked on user we have the master troll reviewer contest
With every contest there comes a prize, why are things like this a secret, I wanna win something. :blink:
discussion on the oddball items we get asked to review (do any members really care if a DX racer gaming chair supports my arse and was easy to assemble?)
Well least it wasn't something like that one thing the Tony Hawk Skateboard Accessory they made that one time. :unsure:

Sound much like a list of dissatisfied complaints to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool