Hacking How I do this?

peppers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK do I decided I would get backups and homebrew workin on my 3ds today so I started reading the forum.
I ran into the same issue I had with the Wii u at first. All the stickys go on and on about things that mean nothing too me, and I do not know what to trust in the general forum.

I found this guide https://3ds.guide/ and assuming that is the latest way to get the homebrew launcher running it was fine but it just leaves off there at that point and now :unsure:.

So assuming using soundhax to get your initial launch of homebrew launcher is the right way to start. What to do from there? I am a bit confused

Last edited by peppers,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah thanks but I already know that as I said in my OP
. . . i dont understand where you are stuck . . . if you use the guide at the bottom of the homebrew page there is a link that says continue to decrypt9

. . . no offense but if you cant find the next page you should not continue on if you skip/miss steps you can end up bricking your system

Last edited by wormdood,

peppers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buddy don't waist peoples time with rude comments nothing you spewed all over my post was even remotely useful, go build up your e-penis elsewhere. If someone else would be kind enough to help me out that would be appreciated

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nothing you spewed all over my post was even remotely useful
untrue
if you use the guide at the bottom of the homebrew page there is a link that says continue to decrypt9
do you want me to click the link to the next page for you ? you got teamviewer cuz ill click it

also you dont need to be an ass because i wont spoonfeed you . . . the guide is well written (in many languages)

peppers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would rather not have this post turn into some drama zone nonsence but I will point out mr dood has edited his responses and the continue too the next section link on the bottom of the pages are nearly invisible too me on my browser.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would rather not have this post turn into some drama zone nonsence but I will point out mr dood has edited his responses and the continue too the next section link on the bottom of the pages are nearly invisible too me on my browser.
Which browser do you use? you might want to report this issue on the github so it can get fixed https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/issues

Reactions: wormdood

peppers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are trying to help you but it's hard when you aren't able to explain what the problem is and are just rude instead.
my problem was on my computer I can just barley see the links on the bottom of the guide and and wormdoods original responses where just continue to decrypt9 and when I responed I don't know what that is I get then give up because your not smart enough

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
my problem was on my computer I can just barley see the links on the bottom of the guide and and wormdoods original responses where just continue to decrypt9 and when I responed I don't know what that is I get then give up because your not smart enough
link in my sig gets you the files ready to go, if that's the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water