• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

How high can Dogecoin go before it crashes?

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn i dont know that poloshit
thank god you guys told me about polydoge
2LphryZ.png

i had put in 100 dollars. wish i put in 1000.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kills me that Robinhood kept restricting my purchases back when it was worth 0.05...every time I check my account, I see a long list of failed purchases due to them sucking so badly. Wish I'd used an app that wasn't the scum of the earth.
protip: they are ALL scum of the earth.
I had no better luck with uphold.
I got screwed by them in the SNL crash, I tried to sell at .60
but it wouldn't let me , POS 2FA fails every single time.
WTF are they doing making you do 2FA and going to your email to do every transaction anyways? it should be optional number one, and if you do decide to opt in to 2FA it should be just to sign in to the app, not for completing every individual transaction.
They should all be sued , bunch of grifters

Last edited by weatMod,
Reactions: DKB

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
protip: they are ALL scum of the earth
I had no better luck with uphold
I got screwed by them in the SNL crash, I tried to sell at ,60
but it wouldn't let me , POS 2FA fails every single time
WTF are they doing making you do 2FA and going to your email to do every transaction anyways? it should be optional number one , and if you do opt in to 2FA it should be just to sign in tot he app not for completing every individual transaction
they should all be sued

yo that shit fucked me too, when gme was hot and i tried selling, i got fucked by 2fa and i lost like 250 dollars because of it

Reactions: weatMod

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Cocreator of dogecoin (Jackson Palmer) became active on twitter again.

Tweeted and deleted three things:

Tweet1: "Elon Musk is and always will be a self-absorbed grifter"
Tweet2: "Removing this in 1 min as that's all I have to say and I enjoy the quite life"
Tweet3: "ps. SNL episode was cringe, bro"

src: https://twitter.com/PrestonPysh/status/1393206228944293890

Coinbros to the rescue to play emotional support facility for hodlers. ;)

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Cocreator of dogecoin (Jackson Palmer) became active on twitter again.

Tweeted and deleted three things:

Tweet1: "Elon Musk is and always will be a self-absorbed grifter"
Tweet2: "Removing this in 1 min as that's all I have to say and I enjoy the quite life"
Tweet3: "ps. SNL episode was cringe, bro"

src: https://twitter.com/PrestonPysh/status/1393206228944293890

Coinbros to the rescue to play emotional support facility for hodlers. ;)

faxxx no printer. He's trying to take over doge as his own

also the snl actually sucked no cap

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Is it worth to buy more Polydoge at this time?
PolyDOGE is a long term prospect, but not a bad one.

Elon's narratives lately have all been about carbon emissions of crypto. Polygon (the network that uses MATIC) is working on making the transactions of ETH incredibly less expensive as a layer 2 (both energy and cost wise).

PolyDOGE also has some eco friendly tones (something about planting trees, I think).

So if you assume that coins that focus on the environment are going long, PolyDOGE is a nature and carbon footprint focused memecoin built on a layer 2 (Polygon/MATIC) to reduce ETH costs (ETH is a utility coin as opposed to BTC which is more commodity). It's a waterfall, but long term prospects make sense on PolyDOGE. Getting in now would be getting in closer to the early days of DOGE.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He literally went on SNL and told everyone he is a retarded sperg and then said DOGE was all a big grift
fucking everyone's crypto into the dirt LOL

I would probably marry this man if I didn't have skin in the game

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Elon Musk probably sold and tried to tank crypto to buy back cheap.
The energy considerations are laughable. Crypto is very environmental-friendly if you compare it to other stores of value and the banking system. He may have hurt it short-term but long-term his view makes no difference except possibly pushing certain altcoins.

DoubleDate

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PolyDOGE is a long term prospect, but not a bad one.

Elon's narratives lately have all been about carbon emissions of crypto. Polygon (the network that uses MATIC) is working on making the transactions of ETH incredibly less expensive as a layer 2 (both energy and cost wise).

PolyDOGE also has some eco friendly tones (something about planting trees, I think).

So if you assume that coins that focus on the environment are going long, PolyDOGE is a nature and carbon footprint focused memecoin built on a layer 2 (Polygon/MATIC) to reduce ETH costs (ETH is a utility coin as opposed to BTC which is more commodity). It's a waterfall, but long term prospects make sense on PolyDOGE. Getting in now would be getting in closer to the early days of DOGE.

Thanks for the message. I will keep PolyDoge for the long run, im convinced that at some point it will rise like Doge, i'll wait patiently.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elon Musk probably sold and tried to tank crypto to buy back cheap.
The energy considerations are laughable. Crypto is very environmental-friendly if you compare it to other stores of value and the banking system. He may have hurt it short-term but long-term his view makes no difference except possibly pushing certain altcoins.
or he could have just got a short position ahead of the crash that HE HELPED CAUSE
and then also buy back in and pump it again
but of course I don't beleive his story, he is a just some sperg hack , none of his ideas are anything new they are just rehashed bullshit from 30 years ago , he is just a front for the global elites money just like bezos and suckaturd and the rest of the big tech billioniares
they haven't invented shit , they are just chosen celebs to keep up the illusion of the American dream and kepp the real owners hidden away behind these fairytales.

The least they could do is get a better fucking script, it's always "they started it all out of their garage" (Gaes Brin ,Page, Wojiciki, bezos) of course Bezos story got a little more dramatic, oh he is an orphan too, see even an orphan can make it to the top,
ironically he looks like daddy warbucks with that chrome dome

this is all being manipulated from the top and they just pay Musk to their front scapegoat

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veteran traders likely doubled their investments today at the expense of all the WallStreetBets style noobs buying the dips in all the wrong places.:rofl2:

crea

Trophies
XP
Country
Lesotho
none of his ideas are anything new they are just rehashed bullshit from 30 years ago
could you elaborate on that?
afaik most of what he does has never been done before, he is even known for discarding the conventional ways and tackle any problem with an open mind to find new, better solutions that have never been done.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there is the wet ware to hardware brain chip implants , this is nothing new at all has been done 40 years ago
the electric car also 30 year old tech , see "who killed the electric car" documentary
yeah Tesla's are different they have an ipad glued to the dash and an autopilot that crashes into trees

Then there is the traffic tunnels

Lets see how about solar panels , also 40 YO technology nothing new at all they just have Tesla logo feces slapped on them and they are getting a reputation for burning down homes and commercial structures.

how about space-x , the Chinese have had exploding bottle rockets for hundreds of years

seriously though, antiquated tech when compared to the shuttle
we had space rockets in the early 60's

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
or he could have just got a short position ahead of the crash that HE HELPED CAUSE
and then also buy back in and pump it again
but of course I don't beleive his story, he is a just some sperg hack , none of his ideas are anything new they are just rehashed bullshit from 30 years ago , he is just a front for the global elites money just like bezos and suckaturd and the rest of the big tech billioniares
they haven't invented shit , they are just chosen celebs to keep up the illusion of the American dream and kepp the real owners hidden away behind these fairytales.

The least they could do is get a better fucking script, it's always "they started it all out of their garage" (Gaes Brin ,Page, Wojiciki, bezos) of course Bezos story got a little more dramatic, oh he is an orphan too, see even an orphan can make it to the top,
ironically he looks like daddy warbucks with that chrome dome

this is all being manipulated from the top and they just pay Musk to their front scapegoat
Actually, Musk just dogpiled onto what Vitalik, the creator of ETH did. Vitalik wasn't happy about all the "dogcoin" mania clogging up the ETH network and causing high transaction fees, so he moved over a billion dollars worth out of his wallet and cratered the valuation of not only those coins, but ETH -- and that correction was so big it actually rippled through the other crypto markets as well, even if they weren't ERC-20 chain tokens.

Musk's behavior dogpiled on and added additional scare and spiraled a freefall. It almost recovered until China came out and decided to put the nail in the coffin of this bullrun.

could you elaborate on that?
afaik most of what he does has never been done before, he is even known for discarding the conventional ways and tackle any problem with an open mind to find new, better solutions that have never been done.
A lot of his innovation is just having the tools of the time available (you wouldn't be able to work with battery tech like this 20-30 years ago). But the other thing he's doing that I can appreciate is he's actually undercutting government contractors and overdelivering. More for less. Government preferred contractors are the worst.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, Musk just dogpiled onto what Vitalik, the creator of ETH did. Vitalik wasn't happy about all the "dogcoin" mania clogging up the ETH network and causing high transaction fees, so he moved over a billion dollars worth out of his wallet and cratered the valuation of not only those coins, but ETH -- and that correction was so big it actually rippled through the other crypto markets as well, even if they weren't ERC-20 chain tokens.

Musk's behavior dogpiled on and added additional scare and spiraled a freefall. It almost recovered until China came out and decided to put the nail in the coffin of this bullrun.

A lot of his innovation is just having the tools of the time available (you wouldn't be able to work with battery tech like this 20-30 years ago). But the other thing he's doing that I can appreciate is he's actually undercutting government contractors and overdelivering. More for less. Government preferred contractors are the worst.
so should I hodl my ETH?
I already lost the 400 I made in profit on DOGE ,transferred to ETH during SNL crash
and now I already lost like $60 of my own money

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
so should I hodl my ETH?
I already lost the 400 I made in profit on DOGE ,transferred to ETH during SNL crash
and now I already lost like $60 of my own money

Cant tell you how to do your trading, but I moved all of my ETH into Tether after that China drop. I probably should have waited until yesterday on the dead cat bounce to cash out, but I already had a drop from getting in at $4k.

Granted, I still did pretty well overall. I cashed out my Shiba Inu to ETH at $4k after SHIBA INU did an 850x. I moved to ETH because I was concerned that had to crater (and I was right), so I got out of Shiba and into something "more stable". I should have probably seen we were due for something given ETH was at ATH.

In my opinion, ETH is going to bleed out just like it did in 2018. We're peak bullrun and the mania is over.chrome_2021-05-21_19-40-41.png main-qimg-793df86ff86bd033fb1426451184f83c.jpg

I'm just one person, and I could be wrong. We could be in a bear trap and it's going to bounce back, but I'm personally not playing that game.

Also worth noting (if you look at that chart especially, if we repeat this 2-3 year bull run pattern, it'll eventually probably take 5-6x over peak this cycle, so if you wait long enough, you'll most likely get your gains back. Especially since ETH is a utility token, one of the first of its kind, and will have ETH 2.0 coming in the future, which will reduce trade costs drastically. At that, it's also beginning to host sidenets and layer 2s, like MATIC, further legitimizing it for the long term. If ETH plays it out right, it'll overtake Bitcoin in the next bullrun as top market cap.

Reactions: DKB and weatMod

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la