Hacking How hard is it to remove media from EZ Flash Delux

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wondering how hard is it to remove the sd media from EZ Flash Deluxe because I am interested into buying it/trade it. I read rumor that it is a very tight fit and the micro sd card will almost take a nail clipper to remove is it true?

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope..... but it can be a bit tricky if you're a "down-to-the-quick" nail biter
laugh.gif

Seriously, it can be a bit troublesome at first but after a few goes you're whacking that little beggar in and out without even thinking about what you're doing any more.
Spring-loading is for lazy gits
rofl2.gif

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pry it out with something, i usually use the corner of a Mini SD adapter.
theres a tab on every micro sd that i've seen so far, use something plastic if you can, to avoid scratching up your micro sd. Another option is to use a flat tip skrewdriver and either put tape on the end or folded peice of paper then use it to push out the micro sd card. Third option i have is to use the stylus tip to push out the micro sd card, doesnt damage the stylus but i get worried so i try to avoid it.

i need to stop chewing my nails... when i stop chewing my nail i bite my lip when i'm bored.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 2 cents: It' s a pretty tite fit at first, but it will loosen up after you've put the SD in and removed it a few times. While I had a little trouble when I first got mine, it's dead easy now.

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And how good is gba support for it? Because right now I have a ez-flash for gba game and super card mino for nds game and i got a lite. It is getting a little bit annoying so I want to get a card that fit lite well and has good gba support.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF you have an EZ3 then you are unlikely to notice any difference between that and an EZ4 LDX, the EZ4 series of carts operate pretty similar except the NAND has been replaced by the SD. If you have an EZ1/2, the main differences you are going to notice is that before you get to menu the save from the last game you played will be copied from SRAM to your SD (or NAND on an EZ3) and there is a load time when you boot a GBA game as it is copied from the SD/NAND to PSRAM... Unless the game has been burned to NOR, but I won't get in to that right now.
smile.gif

Fair warning though, the EZ4 lacks a clock, so the few games that use it will need to be patched to work on an EZ4. Beyond that, there hasn't been a single GBA game I've tried on my EZ4 LDX that has had problems.

Edit: Just to make this clear DS games use the DS's inbuilt clock, so the lack of a RTC in the EZ4 does not effect DS games in any way.

neojei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, it's pretty easy, sometimes it is kinda hard to get it out, I think it isn't the length of the opening thats the problem for me, but the width, as someone said after a while it loosens up, and its very easy to pull out without a fingernail. I got mine from winsunx, I live in the US, but it was a lot cheaper for me a winsunx since I also got a few other things at the sametime, so the shipping was worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1