Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've played them a lot and I suck at them. How the hell do u aim in these things
frown.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moozxy said:
WildWon said:
I just voted awesome. On consoles, I'm decent. On PC, I kick major ass. I used to spend WAY too much time on TFC and before that, Action Quake 2 (LOVED that mod). What is really funny though, i stopped playing PC fps's just shortly before i started dating Wife®. Its been almost 4 years that we've been together now, and she'd never seen me play a PC FPS. We had a LAN party going on earlier this year at one of those Gaming Centers (where you rent time on PCs and they're all set up yadda yadda), and a group of 10 or so of us were playing F.E.A.R. I sat down and she stood behind me to watch. I wrecked the other guys to shit and back. We got done, i turned around and her eyes were wide. "You were really good at that!" she said. I didn't even think about it, and at that point realized how much time i had put into those games in the past, and how little i'd played in the recent years. Just like riding a bike.
YES!

awesome_med.png

lol I'm such a dick.

Yea, i fire off early. But with that, i also have a wife. So sex isn't a conquest. So it doesn't really matter how long or short i can hold out. The fact is, i'm getting some AND i kick ass in FPSes.

Win.

awesome_med.png

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I powned major ass in my old Quake3 and Jedi Knights 2 days
biggrin.gif

Now I'm a bit rusty, but I'm gonna try TF2 soon. I hope that FPS haven't changed too much
ph34r.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm quite good in all shooters, I love them !
On the PC mainly.

Last year there was a Unreal Tournament 2004 - tournament in my school, and I won it
tongue.gif

I'm 15 years old, pwning guys of 20 years old. They always shouted at me after that, saying I was cheating or something like that....
Pathetic ones
tongue.gif
I also got a beating after a game from some though guys, luckily my friends were closeby
smile.gif

And at the moment I'm playing CoD 2 and CoD 4 a lot.
I swear to god, if anyone on this board beats me at CoD 2, he"ll get a free sig!
You can contact me anytime on my XFire, check my signiature for more info.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have to say I am just 'okay' with FPS games. Despite being extremely good in TF2, TF2 does not have a very high skill ceiling as it is a 'mainstream' game for a more mainstream audience where your average player can perform really well. Reason for that is that most weapons in TF2 do not fire perfectly straight and it is a bit slower than other FPS games (which is the reason why its more fun actually).

When it comes to twitch reaction and aim such as in Quake IV and Unreal Tournament, then I suffer a lot.

I suck at Deathmatch.

PS: Plus I'm really bad at doing 'tricks' like finding map exploits, trick jumping and bunny hopping.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I used to be quite good at Counter Strike on PC. There was a server with 10 people cap and didn't have Cheating Death, I practiced against wall and aimhackers until I could score like 25/0 against them. Turned out to be good exercise as I still could kick ass in CD servers.

Using gamepad I fall under suck hardcore category. My biggest achievement is placing first out of 4 people in Halo 1 offline multiplayer when I first played it.
I'm having trouble scoring 175 in Fable 2's shooting range.

Good ol' Phi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im a member of =[LoVe]= clan for cs:s and ExtremeG@mer clan member for cs 1.6
im addicted to fps

PS only noobs think that everybody hax they declared me a haxxor several times
when my score was like 30 kills 2 deaths or so in cs 1.6

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I suck horribly at them like I do with every video game, no matter if it's FPS or not.

But I still play cause they're awesome.

But when I get pissed off at them cause I fail I usually throw something.
And that something is my controller.
Which is why my 2 headphones are almost broken and my controller has a crack.
Whoopsie.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone tells me I don't suck. I find it hard to believe them cause either I'm constantly outmatched or they're taking pity on me
sleep.gif
;

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Not bragging but i am really good , Especially at Counter Strike Source.. I am rated 9th in the whole of Australasia , which icheckd a week back...

But now my dad took CSS away as i played to much!
hate2.gif

WTF, that's a very impressive stand.
Do you have XFire?

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Better on PC FPSes I'd say. I'm not amazing, but I'm definitely not bad, so I went with "I'm ok". It also depends on the mood I'm in. If I can get in the zone, I've been known to wreak havoc and turn tables. Of course, I've also been known to go 10 deaths without a singular kill, so I'm rather erratic in the performance of my game.

EDIT: I should probably mention the only PC FPSes I play regularly are Half Life and CS: Source
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I recommend getting a treadmill for cats