Zelda tears of kingdom 60 fps source?

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

What is the source of this 60 fps patch, and how is this guy running @ 60 fps? what overclock settings must he be using.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They are just different formats, they work on the same principle, thus why you have pchtxt <-> IPS converters.
Hmm everything is 60 fps. but when grabbing something with ultra hand fps instant goes from 60 to 30 and game feels very slow. even more then normal 30 fps.

SCOTCHBOXVR

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps you could help a newb out? I'm using Ryu and I'm not sure how to use these "cheats". I'm faced with mod directories, an atmosphere cheat folder, a popout Cheats list, etc.,

The various guides I can find expect .txt files in cheats folders, not .pchtxt files in exefs folders....

Last edited by SCOTCHBOXVR,

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps you could help a newb out? I'm using Ryu and I'm not sure how to use these "cheats". I'm faced with mod directories, an atmosphere cheat folder, a popout Cheats list, etc.,

The various guides I can find expect .txt files in cheats folders, not .pchtxt files in exefs folders....
You just put the 60fps/30fps folder (the one containing the exefs folder) in the mods directory. Don't really emulate Switch so just basing that off what I remember one of my friends doing when he was setting it up.

Hmm everything is 60 fps. but when grabbing something with ultra hand fps instant goes from 60 to 30 and game feels very slow. even more then normal 30 fps.
The 60 fps mod changes how the game speed works. So if you are targeting 60 fps but only get 30 fps, the game will run at half speed. There is a dynamic FPS mod in development that has some bugs but fixes that issue. Can't link to it though as it's on a certain piracy subreddit related to yuzu. (They mostly don't post warez there but not taking the chance of linking to it.)

Reactions: A3660537JPN

SCOTCHBOXVR

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks! Turns out I got it working the first time, but there's no indicator that it's taken (in fact, there's a "cheats" list which stayed deceitfully empty). So I just spent 4 hours troubleshooting no trouble XD

vebririon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As a switch user, I should just copy/paste those 2 google drives archives to apply that 60FPS patch and that’s all ?

NoahClarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me out I am using Ryujinx and i put the file into the mod folder as instructed but it didn't do anything for me :(

Bluesquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As a switch user, I should just copy/paste those 2 google drives archives to apply that 60FPS patch and that’s all ?
i just tried that and for some reason i can only get it to have 60 fps on menus, that wasnt even because of the links, it was using saltynx and a plugin to go with fps locker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.