Hacking How exactly do I use WIT to change a game's Title?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alopexau
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,842
  • Replies Replies 0

Alopexau

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 2, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Trophies
0
Location
Earth
XP
186
Country
Australia
Could someone please tell me, clearly, the steps I need to change the Title of a Wii ISO? Specifically I want to change both the ID code and Title of the translated Earth Seeker and Fatal Frame IV ISOs.

I can be a bit of a dunce when it comes to command line syntax, I managed to change a game ID just fine by using: wit edit game.iso --id=XXXXXX, but I can't understand the syntax for the name command. I tried wit edit game.iso --name=New Title Here, but all it does is say it can't open file "Title".
 
Last edited by Alopexau,

Site & Scene News