Gaming How do you/would you(like to) play 007 goldeneye?

How do you/would you(like to) play 007 goldeneye?

• Gamecube Controller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii mote +nunchunk

• Woot Keyboard and mouse =D too bad it isnt possible..

• Classic controller

• Total voters

bjorno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried with wiimote+nunchunk, but I failed at aiming lolll..
Gamecube controller suits better for me
smile.gif

What about you guys?

Edit: classic controller added.

D

Deleted User

Classic Pro anyone? Why didn't you put that one up here? Best controls IMO.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i started out playing with the PS2 -> GCN doodad. It worked great except when th egame says " press B to crouch up on that guy and subdue him silently" but i didnt remember which button on the PS2 is really B, so I end up pressing triangle or something and blasting him away and all his guard buddies heard and come out to help him.

After a couple times of this, I switched to the classic contoller and its kicking ass.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The one thing exciting me most when I saw the advertising for the Wii, was the ability to play FPS with the nunchuck+Wiiremote.
That was a revelation for me and probably the highest selling point for the Wii.
As much as I loved playing GE on the N64 with analog controls, I'll be damned if I'd go back and use the CC for the Wii version , especially since the pointer controls are so highly customizable in this game !

mrbolloks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiimote and nunchuck all the way. I may get all spazzy and start spinning in circles when I get shot from behind but its great fun especially when you get used to it.

robvp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keyboard and mouse would be heaven, wii mote + nunchuck come close but its still a little awkward in the way it controls, cant quite get it perfect yet for me, still better than dual sticks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
  • wiihackZlol @ wiihackZlol:
    hey anyone here?
    wiihackZlol @ wiihackZlol: hey anyone here?