Hacking How do you remove the homebrew channel?

superJT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just a quick one how do you remove the homebrew channel and rest the wii to default its just im selling mine to a friend and if i leave it the way its is i no he will brick it lol

thanks

superJT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o right cool once i remove the homebrew channel is it ok to update the firmware with new games just like i say dont want my mate to brick it lol, also can a mod delete the other topic i posted its the same came out twice cheers!!

superJT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o right i see the only thing i remember installing on my wii was the homebrew channel and the backup lancher dont think i installed any wads only the wad manager boot and custom wad manager just i red around the forums about needing a wad remover but other than that all i have to do just delete the channel then theres no chance of him bricking it.

superJT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i have not used anything like that the only wads i have used are the cios_fixIOS16.wad and IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad

superJT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yea thats why i said delete it for some reason it posted twice my pc froze for a sec to posted it twice my bad lol

superJT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
last thing so by deleting the channel will he be able to play mario kart online ok any chance of getting banned? its not a backup original game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30