How do you pick your usernames?

Are you having a good day?

• Yes :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No :(

• *yawn*...Its okay. "No news is good news" I suppose.

• Its GREAT!!!

• Its HORRIBLE!!!

• Total voters

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the first time I've used this nick, although I've thought about it several times. It's from the book Watership Down. Wikipedia put it best: "A rabbit trickster folk hero, who is the protagonist of nearly all of the rabbits' stories. He represents what every rabbit wants to be: smart, devious, tricky, and devoted to the well-being of his warren. In Lapine, his name is a contraction of the phrase Elil-hrair-rah, which means "prince with a thousand enemies".

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow...this is the most responded to thread I've ever had in any forum...I think...maybe I had or two others that came close to but I doubt it
smile.gif

leonheart_a

Trophies
XP
Country
at one point i was completly addicted to final fantasy 8, i wanted to make an email address and i didnt know what to put so i put down leonheart, but someone else had that so i put leonheart_a because my first name begins with an A. i then started to use that everywhere

Ahmedz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I just used my real name which is Ahmed and the first letter of my last name which is Zainal
tongue.gif

Ahmed+Z = Ahmedz™

pretty simple....

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
DeMoNSTaR said:
How did I pick my username?
smile.gif

It's the name of a very old but still awesome computer game.
I always thought it was because you were De Monstar (Rawr~)
laugh.gif

QUOTE(arctic_flame @ Apr 29 2008, 01:53 AM) I needed one, and I picked one out of thin air, and it's stuck. I don't actually like it though...
I like it. Reminds me of the frozen flame from the Chrono series
wub.gif

Which leads me to my name...

not really... I used to use d7 on the good ole ddrfreak message boards. When I quit those forums the name was too short for just about every other forum and I went to my AIM screen name which was magicalsleeper (one of my frineds was radicalsleeper, plays off of the Radical Dreamers from Chrono Cross and the game of the same name. That ended up being too long for some forums/games and shortened it to magicalsleepe. So I just picked Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
biggrin.gif

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My name is joe so I found cupajoe38 (cup of joe) to be fitting. I came up with the 38 because I have 3 letters in my first name and 8 in my last.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s