Hacking how do you get vhbl on ps vita 1.81

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
virge, how do i put cwcheats on it? im thinking FTP vita but i havent tried yet.
also, the instruction says the first time you put ISO's on the card via OCMA,when you press X, it will have the option to move the ISO to ms0:/... but when i say yes, it flickers a bit and doesnt do anything. it hangs. i can
exit out through the PS button though. any ideas?

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
virge, how do i put cwcheats on it? im thinking FTP vita but i havent tried yet.
also, the instruction says the first time you put ISO's on the card via OCMA,when you press X, it will have the option to move the ISO to ms0:/... but when i say yes, it flickers a bit and doesnt do anything. it hangs. i can
exit out through the PS button though. any ideas?
I haven't loaded up cwcheats on my Vita so I can't offer you any first-hand experience. But for something like that it would be easiest to do it over FTP (especially if you need to edit config files). FTP is rather slow, but that's only a problem for ISOs. Once you have cwcheats copied over, just set it up as you would on a PSP.

As for moving ISOs, there needs to be enough space to bounce them. If your free space is less than the size of the ISO, that might explain your problem. However it's not strictly necessary to move ISOs; they'll just just fine from the default location.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: why be a sigma male when you could be a ligma male?