Hacking How do you get internet working on Loadiine?

JR0DGamerz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to go play Super Mario Maker on Loadiine but when I try to go play people's courses, I can't. It needs internet.

Anyway I can get the internet working on loadiine? Thanks.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to go play Super Mario Maker on Loadiine but when I try to go play people's courses, I can't. It needs internet.

Anyway I can get the internet working on loadiine? Thanks.
Did you even think about reading the official loadiine thread on here or checking the loadiine game compatibility list or searching the internet for the answer??? If you had done just one of these then you would have found out the answer and not had to post this thread.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you even think about reading the official loadiine thread on here or checking the loadiine game compatibility list or searching the internet for the answer??? If you had done just one of these then you would have found out the answer and not had to post this thread.

Likewise, you could have seen he'd already received the correct answer from several people and refrained from replying to him at all if his daring to ask a question triggered you so badly.

handy333

Trophies
Website
projectrisingsun.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
Because MII Maker doesn't have Internet access? Who knows? The thing is you cant have Internet with Loadiine. Get over it.
Everytime I look at these posts, I look with hope. If it was possible, it would be great. It doesn't annoy me that they ask but I don't get why the replys have to be so irate.

Reactions: Deleted User

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadiine doesn't support online play. That isn't because Mii Maker can't use online services (it wouldn't need to); rather, the IOSU says "eh well, you don't need it", and thus, it doesn't allow you to use it (that's the simple version, anyway :P). As the post above me states, you'll need an IOSU exploit to access online play in loadiine (the reason for this is because you need to change this: "eh well, you don't need it", to this: "by all God damn means, yes").

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
Loadiine doesn't support online play. That isn't because Mii Maker can't use online services (it wouldn't need to); rather, the IOSU says "eh well, you don't need it", and thus, it doesn't allow you to use it (that's the simple version, anyway :P). As the post above me states, you'll need an IOSU exploit to access online play in loadiine (the reason for this is because you need to change this: "eh well, you don't need it", to this: "by all God damn means, yes").
I was under the impression the reason was because the Wii thinks your playing the wrong game. For example I play MK8 in SSBU mode so I can play with updates installed (and we know SSBU has Internet access) however the game still spews out errors if I try and play online because the console is connecting to the SSBU servers and not the MK8 servers.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was under the impression the reason was because the Wii thinks your playing the wrong game. For example I play MK8 in SSBU mode so I can play with updates installed (and we know SSBU has Internet access) however the game still spews out errors if I try and play online because the console is connecting to the SSBU servers and not the MK8 servers.
It just thinks you're sitting there in Smash bros., completely oblivious to the fact that you're playing another game. I think (read: this part is a total guess) that the reason you can't connect while using Smash with Loadiine is because you haven't actually, in Smash (which the IOSU believes you're playing), started online mode, which in turn, doesn't allow you to use online mode (as you'd expect).

D

Deleted User

Loadiine GX2 is "spoofed" as I like to call it. The console itself does not know that Loadiine is installed, because it masks itself inside other apps (such as Mii Maker and Smash Bros.)

Because it is masked inside those programs, it is subject to the limitations of those programs. Mii Maker was chosen, because it has SD Card access, but it does not have the necessary permissions to access online features. Smash Bros. has access to online features, but once again, the console still thinks that Smash Bros. is running, rather than your Loadiine Game, and attempts to connect the game to the Smash Bros. servers. That won't work.

An IOSU exploit will not only allow us to bypass permissions, but will also allow you to run your pirated (or legitimately obtained) software from a USB drive or install it directly to your console.

D

Deleted User

You can't. Like other people said it's basically being spoofed to be a whole other game while you are playing another game. It's not possible without Lord IOSU.

Reactions: Deleted User

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I look at these posts, I look with hope. If it was possible, it would be great. It doesn't annoy me that they ask but I don't get why the replys have to be so irate.

Because is the classic guy who ask, "why can't we have Metroid on PS4?"...... non sense questions that is common sense why not xD

ColdBlitz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because MII Maker doesn't have Internet access? Who knows? The thing is you cant have Internet with Loadiine. Get over it.
its pointless to be that guy but if you used wup installer and installed a wup of loadiine gx2 or a wup version of the homebrew launcher would it work since its not using the mii maker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass