Gaming How do you expect Mario Kart 9 to be?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 3,163
  • Replies 44
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I hope there is a new mario kart game. As much as I like having 8 deluxe, I sure would love the switch getting its own unique kart game as well. But that begs the question, if it does get its own mario kart then what happens with smash bros?

I dont see us getting a new smash bros along with a port of the old smash bros so I think it is way more likely that 8 deluxe will get more dlc in the future and smash switch will also get DLC.

The question is how it will differentiate from MK8D which is near-perfect.

See I don't think so. I don't think there Will be a new smash. I think we will just get Sm4sh on switch with extra stages and characters and maybe a new mode or something. But I'm positive we will not see a new smash game on switch.

Sakurai has stated he probably won't work on a new smash bros game after the release of Sm4sh so unless a new team makes a new game, I only see a port with bonus content in the future.

7d26245fe2.png

I would love a port of Smash 4 with all the DLC content. The Wii U version was a nightmare because I wanted to get all the DLC content and Nintendo didn't make a Season Pass.

Its MK.
It will keep the same fomual and just add in things.
So new tracks, karts, people and probably a few new items.

In that case, just release it as DLC for MK8D.

Reactions: Futurdreamz

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The question is how it will differentiate from MK8D which is near-perfect.

I would love a port of Smash 4 with all the DLC content. The Wii U version was a nightmare because I wanted to get all the DLC content and Nintendo didn't make a Season Pass.

In that case, just release it as DLC for MK8D.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ (two ++ is not enough)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I could not disagree with the op any more if I tried. I hated double dash it's my least favourite Mario Kart and in mk8 I hate the bloody sound horn it's a pointless weapon in my opinion. For the next Mario kart game I would rather they did a super Mario kart Arcade collection put all three Arcade games on it and I will be happy.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I could not disagree with the op any more if I tried. I hated double dash it's my least favourite Mario Kart and in mk8 I hate the bloody sound horn it's a pointless weapon in my opinion. For the next Mario kart game I would rather they did a super Mario kart Arcade collection put all three Arcade games on it and I will be happy.
The Super Horn is the only way to avoid the blue shell...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy