How do you create your character?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Whatever is the least human and most interesting. Like I am always an Argonian in Elder Scrolls games. Because they can breathe underwater and because I like lizard girls.
I agree with this, but also:

I tend to go for whatever looks the cutest, cause I like cute stuff. So I pick the race I like the best then I tweak the parameters to make it look as cute as possible.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBATemp (And anywhere else that elses an avatar): I made this PSI image in Photoshop.
Minecraft: Got a Lucas skin online for obvious reasons
Splatoon: I always liked Rollers, but I disliked how they were so slow. The Carbon Roller fixes that; it's very fast and you don't really sacrifice much for it. Burst Bombs give you an instant spot of ink to hide in when the speed of the Carbon Roller isn't enough, and the Inkzooka gives range, which Rollers usually lack. Perfect for my playstyle.
Smash: I main Lucas and second Cloud. I main Lucas because A. He's the main character of Mother 3 (my favorite game of all time) and B. His playstyle works well for me. His playstyle is mostly up close and personal, though he has a fast and powerful projectile to work with. His game mostly focuses on combos and hard reads. Combos are fun to rack up and usually just a better damage dealer than just powerful attacks and no combos. Hard reads are essential to a Lucas player; you'll need it to get off your tether grab; the Rope Snake is your best friend, considering the combo options you can get with him. His Smash attacks are immensely powerful and usually required for him to kill.
Cloud is just plain fun. His Limit Break system works well; at the end of a stock cycle (you deal damage, they deal damage, and you charge limit whenever your opponent isn't pressuring you) and at the perfect time where your opponent is at kill percent you get a powerful Limit Break attack which will finish the job. If you miss your Limit Break, your only option to kill is either play run-away style and get another one, or get a hard read with FSmash, meaning you *have* to land it, and are pressured extremely hard to do so. If you get a hard read with a Limit Break, you can use Finishing Touch to finish the stock extremely early and get a huge lead. Very powerful character. I pull him out as my top tier whenever Lucas gets too difficult to play with.

Last edited by Swiftloke,

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
With Default appareance, so i can have an approximate of how the character would really look as intended by creators, like 3DS's Fire Emblem.

But meh, that's just me.

Reactions: Deleted User

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I play the cutest girl I can find/make. Class doesn't matter, difficulty doesn't matter, though if possible I do tend to make lolis because it's cooler when a loli wrecks shit. Though if it's something Rune Factory-esque with date sim included, I choose a guy...look-wise, as long as I'm ok with the hair and the body isn't unrealistically buff.

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I always name my character Tyson (it's not my name) and give him the physique I hope to achieve, nothing unrealistic, just lean and mean on the eye.

As for decisions, I always choose depending on my morals IRL. Maybe after I've beaten the game, I explore different possible paths with totally different characters.

Last edited by raystriker,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I go for bad ass looks. If I'm playing a female, I go for cute but also a killer. I like to mostly play a sword wielder with magic if possible in the game. If I can choose a half elf type, I will.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Depends on whether I like the game or not. Generally, I make my character look like myself but I never go in-depth with things like cheek bones or mouth width or glabella height etc. If I don't care about the game, or if the looks are never going to be seen I usually don't bother with character creation.

As for what kind of character I play, it depends entirely on the game. In Souls games I play every conceivable type of character at least once, but I normally start off with a quality long sword build. In Elder Scrolls games I usually start off with stealth and range, but I usually go through with each main type as well. In jRPGs I usually prefer black magic users or whatever their equivalent is.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Usually I just go with what I feel like at the moment. For characters, it can be cute girl, buff dude or anything in between, although I never try recreating anything, real or otherwise. For abilities, I generally enjoy going with stuff that hits very hard and fast, but (generally) has to wait a while before they can do it again, be it long or short range. Charge magic, shotguns, that type of stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021