Hacking How do u use a lameboy on a dstt?

shajal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys i just got a dstt and i want to know how to use lameboy and how to use gba roms on ds???? pls help me.

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shajal said:
hi guys i just got a dstt and i want to know how to use lameboy and how to use gba roms on ds???? pls help me.

Lameboy is for GB and GBC, it won't play GBA. To use it you put Lameboy.nds in the root file of the MicroSD (or you can put it in a folder) and you put the roms in a folder, and just run Lameboy and a list of ROMs will come up.

To run GBA games on a DS you need a slot-2 expansion pack. You can get an EZ Flash 3-in-1 from RealHotStuff.com (Comes in both GBA sized and DS Lite sized.).

Your other option is the eWin 2-in-1 which Bri will tell you is better, and I'm sure Bri will come in here and tell you where to get it, but it's only for DS Lite.

shajal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i tried that before but couldent do it i mean i clodent get a english translatedon so can u send it to me some how i have msn.aim [email protected]/AIM- xkingdomheartz1 i want to play really badly.

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shajal said:
lol i tried that before but couldent do it i mean i clodent get a english translatedon so can u send it to me some how i have msn.aim [email protected]/AIM- xkingdomheartz1 i want to play really badly.

Check your PM, I sent you details on how to convert it.

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to fill in for bri, whether it's better or not i could care less on those comments as i ordered one because i got a rumble with my dstt already. sky2k.com and psxboy.com for the ewin 2n1. it loads roms faster because it's got a bigger flash memory and doesn't load to NOR, the biggest different between the 2.

shajal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apocalypticvisionary said:
to fill in for bri, whether it's better or not i could care less on those comments as i ordered one because i got a rumble with my dstt already. sky2k.com and psxboy.com for the ewin 2n1. it loads roms faster because it's got a bigger flash memory and doesn't load to NOR, the biggest different between the 2.

yeahhh dont know what are u talking about. or are u talking to me. idk

shajal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh sorry lol oh nakura thanks for they guide to patch the game it helped a lot shortly i hope i can play

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shajal said:
oh sorry lol oh nakura thanks for they guide to patch the game it helped a lot shortly i hope i can play

You're welcome, it's quite easy once you understand what to do XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Youtubebox +1