Gaming How do the pokemon distrabution carts work?

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand, you'll need two DS units and two flash cards (or one flash card and one retail card.) You run the .nds file on your flash card, and it'll show some kind of screen. On your other DS (with either the retail game or your flash card running the game) go to Mystery Gift and hit "receive from wireless." That should be it.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much you need 2 DS systems, 1 for the flashcart and 1 for the pokemon game you want to send the pokemon too. You run the distribution rom like a normal DS game, it will say distributing [pokemon] if the time is right on the DS, you then go to mystery gift and wireless on the other pokemon game to get the gift.

D

Deleted-236924

Sylar1 said:
Pretty much you need 2 DS systems, 1 for the flashcart and 1 for the pokemon game you want to send the pokemon too. You run the distribution rom like a normal DS game, it will say distributing [pokemon] if the time is right on the DS, you then go to mystery gift and wireless on the other pokemon game to get the gift.
European distribution carts will simply display "Distributing"

D

Deleted-236924

azntiger said:
Uh I tried it and it says "Distribution not available now" and it has the correct dates and times. What did I do wrong?
Are you 100% sure you set your DS to the correct date?
And are you sure you're using the right distribution rom?

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
azntiger said:
Uh I tried it and it says "Distribution not available now" and it has the correct dates and times. What did I do wrong?

Liberty pass - Today should work
Pokémon Distribution Cart 2 2011 (USA)/Pokémon Distribution Cart 2011 (USA)
Shiny Raikou - 01/10/11
Shiny Entei - 01/17/11
Shiny Suicune - 02/07/11
Shiny Celebi - 02/27/11
The only difference between them is their OT.
Also telling which kind of distribution cart you are using is kinda nice....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeet the cat.