that's why
tongue.gif

pd, dupes, fakes... all pointless imo

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
we do keep them for DS because some of them are demos - and demos are interesting (special stuff, beta versions, etc...)
we also list iQue releases because I believe we have some chinese members here
wink.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Reason why I ask is also for the Beta GBA ROMs...considering this is a GBA ROM site primarily, I would of thought Beta/Demo GBA ROMs would of taken precedence over DS Beta/Demo ROMs.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's no reason not to list them. And there is no logic in them being listed for DS and not GBA (at least that's what I gather from previous posts, I don't know if it's true). The guy's making a valid point and I think beta/demo/whatever releases should be listed. The reason for these lists is so you have a complete overview of what is available and for rom collectors to know they have them all. A beta version might contain levels in a game that have later been taken out so it's not always useless.

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you know, i was wondering the same thing. I am coming into a new demo for the gba, DK King of Swing, i believe it is called, and am going to dump it of course, but i do not knwo if it has already been released. Maybe a list of the Beta/demo carts for gba. other things like nukes and dumps i think we would not have to include.

btw, post # 500 for me, yay, only took over 3 years to do.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No, it hasn't been released. Also, just check the No-Intro GBA Beta dat. They have all known demo's, beta's, non-fakes, etc. there. I see no need to clog the list with junk, :'(

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, it hasn't been released. Also, just check the No-Intro GBA Beta dat. They have all known demo's, beta's, non-fakes, etc. there. I see no need to clog the list with junk, :'(

well thank you, could not find a list anywhere. but then again, i tend to stay away from the dats for different rom collector programs, as i just get the ones i want. don't have the hd space to have that many games, specially ones i will never play.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
No, it hasn't been released. Also, just check the No-Intro GBA Beta dat. They have all known demo's, beta's, non-fakes, etc. there. I see no need to clog the list with junk, :'(

But it wouldn't be on the official list, it'd be on a seperate list, a la DS Beta dumps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just like the like system people think it matters
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    likes got introduced like years after I joined
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still feel as if they take away conversation
    post anything dumb, people will like it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eggs
    perhaps the rag tag team of idiots isn't awake yet...
  • OfficialGamer @ OfficialGamer:
    When I remake my Wii system menu theme I'm gonna publish it to GBAtemp for people to have it if they want to idk I'm bored
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or busy humping each other
    digital circle jerk
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Zoom dcj
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sir please stop wanking during this meeting
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @DinohScene, "rag tag team of idiots" you mean me? :tpi:
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh yeah @K3Nv2 I got that power bank in the other day, thing is pretty sweet. Seems legit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, how much did you spend? Saw it on sale for $35 yesterday tempted to grab another one
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I paid $49 for it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Which all things considered is a great price
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I took it with me to a medical appointment and the nurse was like that's a big charger :creep:
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That's not the only thing here that's big ;) (it's the medical bill because the US healthcare system is an absolute joke)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Luckily I get to whore myself to insurance which billing departments have no idea on how to handle
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Luckily I get to whore myself to insurance which billing departments have no idea on how to handle