How do I view the XXXX listed ROMs?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by The Teej, Jan 8, 2006.

1. The Teej
    OP

The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    How do I view all of the XXXX listed ROMs? I look in the releases bit, but they only show numbered ROMs.

EDIT: I mean the GBA ROMs.

2. Hunter

Hunter i'ma stuffup the board

Former Staff
    Nov 20, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    they arnt listed in the gba database.

3. The Teej
    OP

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    ...Why not?

4. shaunj66

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    Same reason Hunter said... The G-Online database doesn't hold them.

Here's a fair share.

Enjoy!

5. dEC0DED

dEC0DED

Nov 7, 2003
    Canada
    .bin
    why would we keep record of crap ?
    that's why [​IMG]
    pd, dupes, fakes... all pointless imo

6. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    we do keep them for DS because some of them are demos - and demos are interesting (special stuff, beta versions, etc...)
    we also list iQue releases because I believe we have some chinese members here [​IMG]

7. The Teej
    OP

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    Reason why I ask is also for the Beta GBA ROMs...considering this is a GBA ROM site primarily, I would of thought Beta/Demo GBA ROMs would of taken precedence over DS Beta/Demo ROMs.

8. Glacius0

Glacius0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 27, 2005
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    There's no reason not to list them. And there is no logic in them being listed for DS and not GBA (at least that's what I gather from previous posts, I don't know if it's true). The guy's making a valid point and I think beta/demo/whatever releases should be listed. The reason for these lists is so you have a complete overview of what is available and for rom collectors to know they have them all. A beta version might contain levels in a game that have later been taken out so it's not always useless.

9. mekaxero

mekaxero I am the alpha, and the omega

Nov 8, 2002
    United States
    Planet Darkstar
    you know, i was wondering the same thing. I am coming into a new demo for the gba, DK King of Swing, i believe it is called, and am going to dump it of course, but i do not knwo if it has already been released. Maybe a list of the Beta/demo carts for gba. other things like nukes and dumps i think we would not have to include.

btw, post # 500 for me, yay, only took over 3 years to do.

10. TPi

TPi One Tired Raccoon

Former Staff
    Aug 22, 2004
    Canada
    No, it hasn't been released. Also, just check the No-Intro GBA Beta dat. They have all known demo's, beta's, non-fakes, etc. there. I see no need to clog the list with junk, :'(

11. mekaxero

mekaxero I am the alpha, and the omega

Nov 8, 2002
    United States
    Planet Darkstar
    well thank you, could not find a list anywhere. but then again, i tend to stay away from the dats for different rom collector programs, as i just get the ones i want. don't have the hd space to have that many games, specially ones i will never play.

12. The Teej
    OP

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    But it wouldn't be on the official list, it'd be on a seperate list, a la DS Beta dumps.