Gaming How do I update?

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Everytime I go to play Avis it says an update is required to play this content.. I'm already on the latest firmware!
Also how do you jtag your xbox? I don't care about xbox live and have never had it.. All I use it for is cod zombie map packs and games but those have been dumped anyway haven't they? My xbox 360 is from beginning of 07 and is the 60gb one. It has only rrod once but that stopped when I turned it off and on again.

Da Mafia

Trophies
XP
Country
You need to download the update from Xbox Live, if your connected it should come up automatically when you try to play another *.avi.

As for the JTAG, you say your on the latest firmware, so it's going to be impossible.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Da Mafia said:
You need to download the update from Xbox Live, if your connected it should come up automatically when you try to play another *.avi.

As for the JTAG, you say your on the latest firmware, so it's going to be impossible.
Don't have xbox live..

Also my firmware is 2.012625.0
Do you need serial number or id?

Da Mafia

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need an Xbox Live subscription, a silver account would be fine.

You firmware version needs to be 7371 or below for it to be possible to JTAG, at 12625 you are way past that.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO chance of downgrading and there is no possible way that they will be able to jtag anything beyond 7371. The ONLY way to get a jtag is to buy a machine that has firmware 7371 or below. Good luck with that as jtags are getting more and more rare.

Gagarin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I know that Fast and anybody will give you better explanation, but let me try:

To jtag your xbox, you need to do soldering on a board. When MS realized what was going on, they burnt the bridge in a firmware. Either buy ready jtag or jtagable, with very old firmware.

Jtag sounds good for you, all dlc, xbla and games playable from hdd. No disc swapping
smile.gif

Jtags could be expensive. Worst version of xbox (xennox) is from $100 up, if you want to buy Jasper xbox (latest version before slim) with jtag is about $300 and up.

So if I were you, I would keep your xbox for xbox live, and get jtag for single player games (you can't access xbox live on jtag).

Feel free to ask more questions, if you want to buy a jtag, let me know, I will direct you.
Regards!

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Meh.. I will stick to torrenting on PC, I don't want to have to spend more money and I don't have a soldering iron. Also where does FAST work? Or how did he learn so much about technology? Because I am aspiring to be an electrical engineer.

Gagarin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He learn pirating from the best - he was soldering xboxes in Somalia for 3 years
smile.gif

He is not typical English fellow. He does not like Arsenal Club, Depeche Mode and I even doubt that he is in love with the hot Pipa Midletown.
Probably that is why he has time to answer all emails, pms and forum posts.

I wonder why he is so quiet in this post....

So, save up the money and get jtag. Be careful, each year they will be more expensive because there are less and less of them on the market. Unless somebody will come up with some super x360 hack for slim.

P.S.
I think that Dingo is eating your baby
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.