Hacking How do I uninject Homebrew launcher from AR cards app

FireFlowerPower33

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Trophies
0
Age
26
XP
95
Country
United States
I Used to Know 3DS to inject Homebrew launcher into the AR card app. Now I want to restore it back to normal, I have clicked save settings and I don't know what to do to get it back to normal.

Everything is the newest verson including luma, homebrew, and 3ds.

Please help kind people :(
 
I Used to Know 3DS to inject Homebrew launcher into the AR card app. Now I want to restore it back to normal, I have clicked save settings and I don't know what to do to get it back to normal.

Everything is the newest verson including luma, homebrew, and 3ds.

Please help kind people :(
Uhm..... where exactly ever told you to use AR Card app? You would launch ar card. bring up the rosa menu and select to restore app to normal.
 

Site & Scene News