Hacking Question How do i switch from Reinx to Atmosphere?

SushiKing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've been on Reinx forever and there doesn't seem to be a new update anytime soon. I
m on Version 8.1.

How do I upgrade to the latest version and have Atmosphere so I can play Animal Crossing. My current version doesn't let me play it.

ceanth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did this the other day. It's easy, just delete the Reinx folders and copy over Atmosphere files then change your payload.

Reactions: SushiKing

bowserbaloo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been on Reinx forever and there doesn't seem to be a new update anytime soon. I
m on Version 8.1.

How do I upgrade to the latest version and have Atmosphere so I can play Animal Crossing. My current version doesn't let me play it.
Hey guy, I was in your boat until a couple of weeks ago. You are probably best to switch to Atmos, it's being updated more regularly, but what I did in the end was install this unofficial ReiNX from here https://github.com/D3fau4/R3iNX/releases Can confirm it's easy as shit to update, same as always, and evthg works fine, my son's happily playing Animal Crossing upstairs as the world dies around us.
You can see a bit of chat about this here https://gbatemp.net/threads/official-reinx-thread.512203/page-142, this was what persuaded me in the end to go with the unofficial ReiNX
But if I was smarter I prob would have bit the bullet and switched to Atmos anyway, everyone says it's easy to do

Reactions: SushiKing

Nopes0ne

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If I use The unofficial reinx, I have to upgrade to 9.0 ofw? To play the new games like animal crossing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hitorikuroi @ hitorikuroi: @K3Nv2, the answer about life is that it sucks