Hacking How do I setup my Acekard 2i

Chadius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my 2i I wanna be able to play DS roms and hopefully Emulators.
How do I set it up? When I got the card and put it in it said Chronicles of Narnia and when I tried to play it said missing file.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Download the AKAIO OS for your Acekard 2i.
Unzip it on the root of your MicroSD, NOT IN A FOLDER.

It should contain several files and if it works it will boot your card like a charm.

Reactions: 1 person

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes.

Thats the AK2i is "spoofed" in order to work on DSi's and 3DS's
The Narnia icon is just the bootloader of the AK2i

To update the bootloader of an AK2i you just download the most recent version from the Acekard website and paste the bootloader appropriate to your DS version to your micro SD and run it.

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
becuase hes a newb and wants to know why a flashcart has a name of a game and did he get tricked into buying a cartridge and etc.
edit: kool ridian liked this! did he mean to go 1 post below?)

Reactions: 1 person

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
becuase hes a newb and wants to know why a flashcart has a name of a game and did he get tricked into buying a cartridge and etc.

That made no sense.

He knows it's an Acekard 2i.
but what if some guy takes a sticker of a acekard and puts it over a a game cartridge? a newb would have no idea
anyways. emulators. which emu would you like?
roms sorry we don`t do that here

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

That made no sense.

but what if some guy takes a sticker of a acekard and puts it over a a game cartridge? a newb would have no idea

See below.
I just got my 2i
When I got the card it said Chronicles of Narnia and when I tried to play it said missing file.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

That made no sense.

See below.
I just got my 2i
When I got the card it said Chronicles of Narnia and when I tried to play it said missing file.
Yeah that's the point. He was confused on what was going on because it showed it self as a game instead of an acekard.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

That made no sense.

See below.
I just got my 2i
Yeah that's the point. He was confused on what was going on because it showed it self as a game instead of an acekard.

I think that someone that knows of GBATemp knows what a flashcard would look like.
If it has a MicroSD slot in it and it came in a small cardboard box then it's bound to be a flashcard.
A normal DS game wouldn't display a missing file error iirc.

Chadius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know very little, I would consider myself a newb. Thanks for blowin this shit up guys, While were bein friendly, can you guys tell me if I can get wi-fi homebrew apps running on my 2i 3ds?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't know of any but I assume they would work.

Just put the files on the root of the MicroSD (thats the very first window after you clicked your microSD) and run the homebrew .nds file.

For NDS gamed I'd recommend making a map and putting the DS ROMS in there to keep it somewhat organized.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.