How do I set Anemone 3DS Theme Manager to shuffle my themes?

RequiemWasStolen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've set Anemone to cycle my themes but it doesn't work (Pressing B when hovering over the theme).
I've reset my 2DS, I've put it into sleep mode and I've even left it on for a moment. It never seems to work for me,

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've set Anemone to cycle my themes but it doesn't work (Pressing B when hovering over the theme).
I've reset my 2DS, I've put it into sleep mode and I've even left it on for a moment. It never seems to work for me,

Size of sd card and did u set a default theme under the 3ds theme settings menu?

squiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

After you've selected up to 10 themes by pressing B on each of them, you then have to install them by holding down the A button, pushing down on the direction pad and then releasing the A button whilst continuing to push down on the d-pad.

Duckboi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I’m not the same dude but I had the same problem and it just plays the first one, even after I did that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.