Gaming How do I put an english patch on (j) nds game?

mizukihikari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok here is the basic of me:

1- I'm a noob on this ><
2- I have ds light
3- my card is R4i
4- Mac makes every hack dificult because most programs are for Win ><

What I want to do:

lets say I have a batch its PokemonPureWhite & PitchBlack ( http://gbatemp.net/topic/297886-pokemon-pure-whitepitch-black/)
it has
XXXXX.bat
xxxxxx.exe
XXXXX.Xdelta

for me this is an unxplore language and I just wish to combine the PKM.nds with the patch to play it. how do I do it?

defunct32

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I'm not a Mac user but I figured the basic concept should be the same.

- You will need the original Japan NDS (.nds) file unpatch, clean. As an EXAMPLE ONLY: 2555 - ABC (J) (EUPHORIA).nds
- Now drag 2555 - ABC (J) (EUPHORIA).nds onto xxxxx.exe
- The file should be auto patched.
- A new file will be created (this is the patched version)

Unless I'm wrong somewhere then please forgive me. My advice though, do not ever use the original copy of the .nds file (which in this case is 2555 - ABC (J) (EUPHORIA).nds as an EXAMPLE), make another copy and use the copy and explore around, in case if you screwed up you can just delete the messed up file and still retain the original file.

It's actually very easy! ; )

mizukihikari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a Mac user but I figured the basic concept should be the same.

- You will need the original Japan NDS (.nds) file unpatch, clean. As an EXAMPLE ONLY: 2555 - ABC (J) (EUPHORIA).nds
- Now drag 2555 - ABC (J) (EUPHORIA).nds onto xxxxx.exe
- The file should be auto patched.
- A new file will be created (this is the patched version)

Unless I'm wrong somewhere then please forgive me. My advice though, do not ever use the original copy of the .nds file (which in this case is 2555 - ABC (J) (EUPHORIA).nds as an EXAMPLE), make another copy and use the copy and explore around, in case if you screwed up you can just delete the messed up file and still retain the original file.

It's actually very easy! ; )

this does not work on mac, the exe does not work >

defunct32

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Ahhh... I guess Mac works differently. You should do it on a PC then ;P I'm sure the method I showed you was PC exclusive, haha.

mizukihikari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then use wine! its easy. install then click a exe
lol, I decided to check wine and went to youtube my bestfriend for fixing problems and I learn a little with wine, its interesting... thanks for everyone who posted and decided to help this noobie girl with her questions XD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol