Hacking How do I get Lost Kingdom to work?

lilbro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have CMios v8 installed and I have gc backup launcher 2.0.

When I try with be it doesn't go past the From Software logo and when I try with why is get to the open movie and won't go past that. Or it may have been the other way around.
Either way it won't go in-game but the it says its working on the backup loader compatibility list with 2.0 shrunk and multigame.

Does anyone know how I'm suppose to get it to work?

lilbro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please?
frown.gif

lilbro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pippin666 said:
You want to know how to get lost?

I don't remember asking for a smart arse in my first post. If you don't know then don't post. I am looking for help not arrogance and stupidity.

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
Pippin666 said:
You want to know how to get lost?If you can't help then shut the fuck up and don't post!

QUOTE(jesuschristmonkeyballs @ Jun 13 2009, 11:14 PM) Hi, my name is Jesus Christ Monkeyballs and I play nintendo.
You too jesus
mad.gif

@lilbro: Have you tried just for shits and giggles to make a multi game iso out of just the Lost Kingdom game and see if that works?

Or if you have both games make a multi game iso out of the original and sequel and see if that works :\

lilbro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seyiji said:
Pippin666 said:
You want to know how to get lost?If you can't help then shut the fuck up and don't post!

QUOTE(jesuschristmonkeyballs @ Jun 13 2009, 11:14 PM) Hi, my name is Jesus Christ Monkeyballs and I play nintendo.
You too jesus
mad.gif

@lilbro: Have you tried just for shits and giggles to make a multi game iso out of just the Lost Kingdom game and see if that works?

Or if you have both games make a multi game iso out of the original and sequel and see if that works :\

I can get the sequel to work ok but but I can only get it to go one step first with the original (the opening movie) it hangs after that. There was another option I tried as well that got it to go ingame but the controller didn't work though I guess that really doesn't help much.

Does it need specific versino of cMios? I have v8. Also I'm running on firmware 3.3. I'm not sure it that would have anything to do with it or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far