Homebrew how do i fixed bricked vwii

D

Deleted User

Ok so I got ftpiiu server on my wiiu and the client on my computer. I was wondering if someone could send me some clean vwii sys files and tell me how to patch things up...

I am never going to load wii cios on my vwii ever again lesson learned.
Did you do things through wupclient. because if you don't change those permissions it won't matter what you do

Justin MOntney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actaully I I used winSCP and I got into the flie system on my wiiU using THis video and the programs in it.

I just need a clean vwii bin file and told where and how to install it then I will be all set. Please let me know how and drop me a link for a download or something. Thanks everyone.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ios 80 is the system menu for the vWii. it's name installed is: 0000001f.app if using a USA system. it's a different file depending on region. do u have a fresh copy of that file?

Justin MOntney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ios 80 is the system menu for the vWii. it's name installed is: 0000001f.app if using a USA system. it's a different file depending on region. do u have a fresh copy of that file?
Honestly I do not, I have a clean system nand.bin file but that is it. I am currently looking into how to get the file I need from it, but If you would be kind enough to give me any insight that would be great. Also I need to fix a lot more than just the wii system title. I had installed a whole list of wii cios and I need to fix enough to get into my home brew.

--EDIT--
Actually I used the Wii U Nand Extractor tool so I currently have a CLEAN full Nand backup and I am just in need of which file I should Replace using Fitiiu everywhere so I could get my Vwii back to its stock capabilities.

Here is the tool I used to explore my Clean Nand.bin file
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wii-u-nand-tools.465386/

Last edited by Justin MOntney,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's outside my knowledge. I haven't had to fix a corrupted virtua
Honestly I do not, I have a clean system nand.bin file but that is it. I am currently looking into how to get the file I need from it, but If you would be kind enough to give me any insight that would be great. Also I need to fix a lot more than just the wii system title. I had installed a whole list of wii cios and I need to fix enough to get into my home brew.

--EDIT--
Actually I used the Wii U Nand Extractor tool so I currently have a CLEAN full Nand backup and I am just in need of which file I should Replace using Fitiiu everywhere so I could get my Vwii back to its stock capabilities.

Here is the tool I used to explore my Clean Nand.bin file
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wii-u-nand-tools.465386/

I backed up my NAND but I don't recall which app I used. it was from one of the virtual wii tutorials on here though. u might be able to extract content with showmiiwads which also has a showmiiNAND portion. that's what I used originally to inject multiple games into the NAND. u might be able to extract ios wads from it, then reinstall. I'm not an expert on this though.

Reactions: Justin MOntney

BUGBRO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I got ftpiiu server on my wiiu and the client on my computer. I was wondering if someone could send me some clean vwii sys files and tell me how to patch things up...

I am never going to load wii cios on my vwii ever again lesson learned.
Bro I had my vwii bricked I did not get much help I sold my 300 buck Zelda wii for 80 bucks at the pawn so just buy a new console

JDactal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am never going to load wii cios on my vwii ever again lesson learned.[/QUOTwh
What sys files do you need?

Justin MOntney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro I had my vwii bricked I did not get much help I sold my 300 buck Zelda wii for 80 bucks at the pawn so just buy a new console
Did you get to keep any of your save files or downloaded games?

D

Deleted User

@monkeyman4412 WTF DID YOU DO? DID YOU DELETE THE VWII FOLDER? BECAUSE IF YOU DID THEN IT"S YOUR FAULT
jesus christ, talk about a super mega necro bump. I got it fixed so chill.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@monkeyman4412 WTF DID YOU DO? DID YOU DELETE THE VWII FOLDER? BECAUSE IF YOU DID THEN IT"S YOUR FAULT
But yeah, everything's fixed, I used someone else backup first. Then I created my own version of nusdownloader that is able to decrypt wiiu vwii files. So I don't need that backup... assuming those files aren't going to be wiped

D

Deleted User

Does anyone have a clean slccmpt(01) copy that I can have? I too bricked my vWii.

D

Deleted User

I'm assuming that means you had installed a Wii IOS 80? Right?
Correct, I think so. I created a nand backup before I bricked. I extracted it and replaced all of the files in the slccmpt01 directory. But I still get the same result as I start up vWii, The wii logo and then a black screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1