Homebrew How do I copy the NSP files tinfoil saves on my SD card?

Smythius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I selected to keep the file after install hoping I could pull the files off and save them to an external but have found it quite difficult. The files ONLY show up when my switch is connected via USB and tinfoil is running. Any attempt I try to copy/delete/modify any of the files while its connected revert as soon as I close tinfoil and restart the app. The files are right back where they were and I am unable to copy them. When I drag a file to copy it gets stuck and copies nothing. I have tried going into the install setting of a game and switching it to delete after install and tried re-installing the game but the NSP file still remains. If I delete the game and redownload it and select to delete the file after install then the file finally erases. Can anyone explain how to pull these files off so I don't have to re-download every single game all over?

Smythius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have learned if you have an SD card in exFAT format all you need to do is press the top “R” bumper when in the installed games tab and it will dump said game to folder specified in the options towards the bottom under eshop dumps. For FAT32 you need to use the NX dump tool to get properly dumped NSPs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F