Hacking How do I add levels to a New Super Mario Bros Wii Level (ISO)?

PokemonRulez1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys! First thread here, and I have been using other people's ISOs for modded games (New Super Mario Bros Wii 2: The Next Levels) and I was wondering if I can do that too! Feel free to call me a noob. I'm like 13, and I know all of this stuff (Yay for uncles!)
yaywii.gif

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
PokemonRulez1337 said:
Hey Guys! First thread here, and I have been using other people's ISOs for modded games (New Super Mario Bros Wii 2: The Next Levels) and I was wondering if I can do that too! Feel free to call me a noob. I'm like 13, and I know all of this stuff (Yay for uncles!)
yaywii.gif
Hi there.

Would you mind please not changing from the default font for the heck of it? I could barely read what you were saying.
tongue.gif

As for making levels...you may want to check out this link. As far as I understand things, it's not that hard to replace a level for NSMBW with another one on the fly (with riivolution). But that's different from editing an iso to replace one level with another.

Hope it helps.
smile.gif

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
PokemonRulez1337 said:
yaywii.gif

Like the other guy above me said, the font was hard to read, and I totally agree with him! Anyway, to edit an ISO you need an unpacker or you can get the official NSMB Level editor.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro