Hacking How do I add friends in cfw??

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I may be too late here, and I do suggest to switch to luma since it's the best cfw.

But there's a good chance that won't fix your "problem" all you have to do is wait, it can take 5 minutes to load, then after that it'll work as normal.

Takeshi666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did switch to luma3ds. But still hangs at opening

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well I may be too late here, and I do suggest to switch to luma since it's the best cfw.

But there's a good chance that won't fix your "problem" all you have to do is wait, it can take 5 minutes to load, then after that it'll work as normal.
I've waited 15 minutes and nothing

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prolly happened during the process of emunand
That is impossible, if your system nand can't even load it, is nothing to do with emunand. Did you downgrade? Perhaps it was that, maybe incomplete?

Emunand is a clone of sysnand, so if your sysnand is having problems, of course emunand will too, it came from sysnand.

Takeshi666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is impossible, if your system nand can't even load it, is nothing to do with emunand. Did you downgrade? Perhaps it was that, maybe incomplete?

Emunand is a clone of sysnand, so if your sysnand is having problems, of course emunand will too, it came from sysnand.
It was an upgrade. I believe 8.0 to 9.2.
Sysnand friends list is fine

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try waiting 30 minutes then and time it. I've seen this problem countless times the solution is always to wait especially if you had a lot of friends in the list

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already answered, but yes it seems to hang but it can take upwards of 15+ minutes to load the first time when moving to a new CFW sometimes. Just leave it at that screen and eventually it will load. If it doesn't load after 30 minutes you could always try dumping emuNAND, formatting emuNAND, using Decrypt9 to dump friendsave.bin(I think that's what it was called, don't have my 3ds on me to check) and then restoring the emuNAND backup and then injecting the empty friendsave.bin.
But that should only be done if it doesn't load after 30 minutes of "hanging"

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe i am just special, i never had that problem, using emunand. But i would suggest re creating the emunand again. Or the patience is key option.
I don't know why but it seems to not always be a problem. I had no problem when I first went into using rxTools back in January, but when I switched to Luma + A9LH it just broke my friends list app for some reason. I read a very old thread that leaving it sit for 15+ minutes will eventually load it, and it worked for me.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry to bump but when I try to add a freind code it returns back to the freind code input screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk