Hacking How desperate are you

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I bit the bullet and bought a second DS2 as I can't wait another 3 weeks for the first one to arrive I bought this one from a local supplier and it will be here tomorrow , after looking for a better flash card than the DS2 I came to the conclusion there isn't one so I bought the overpriced $72 second one, I must been nuts and desperate but it's always handy to have a spear one

0000401e1e3.png

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
he probably paid overnight shipping.

Well, to each their own i guess.

I waited 3 weeks for my limited edition supercard DS two, and it was oh so worth it.

And i only paid 50$
tongue.gif

i think lightake still has em, "why not have a third one laying around in case the second one laying around stops working, that way i still got one laying around"

Lassik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Dragon said:
YayMii said:
Where did you buy a $72 DStwo? That's waaaaay too expensive.
Thats lowest price in Australia for a DS2

Just because you're from Australia doesn't mean you have to buy one from Australia. Order one from a site that ships out of Hong Kong and get it for less than half that price. I guess it's too late now though.

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually - OzMod are cheaper. Only $69.5 with shipping included anywhere in Australia. They also send registered post.

http://www.ozmodchips.com/supercard-ds-two...-dsi-p-297.html

The best part - WAY better service than the %$^&*& that you purchased from... I would NEVER buy from them even in desperation. I would rather pay a high price elsewhere than go via them.

I would not even give them a rating out of 10. Bunch of lying, sneaky thieves (to just get started) as far as I am concerned.

Just hope you do not have a problem somewhere along the line.

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lassik said:
Game Dragon said:
YayMii said:
Thats lowest price in Australia for a DS2

Just because you're from Australia doesn't mean you have to buy one from Australia. Order one from a site that ships out of Hong Kong and get it for less than half that price. I guess it's too late now though.
That is where I ordered my first card from and I am still wating

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fun_Zephyr said:
Actually - OzMod are cheaper. Only $69.5 with shipping included anywhere in Australia. They also send registered post.

http://www.ozmodchips.com/supercard-ds-two...-dsi-p-297.html

The best part - WAY better service than the %$^&*& that you purchased from... I would NEVER buy from them even in desperation. I would rather pay a high price elsewhere than go via them.

I would not even give them a rating out of 10. Bunch of lying, sneaky thieves (to just get started) as far as I am concerned.

Just hope you do not have a problem somewhere along the line.
I hate to ask but what happened

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Some things I know that but wont talk about.

However, there are several I can:

Before I knew about OzMod - I had an issue with my M3 Real Card. I ended up having to contact the M3 Real Team for replacement because they refused to help me at the time. Never been back since and was so glad I found OzMod

Another one they deliberately sold someone I know the RegionFree disc that you use to be able to use with the Wii before Nintendo blocked it. Anyway - they knew 100% the Wii was on the system menu version that blocked the disc but still sold them the disc and when they went back to return it - Ace told them it was their fault for updating....

Someone else I know had an issue with a DS Flash card. It was reported a few days before the card was out of warranty but the person could not get there until the weekend and was told that was OK. The card was then 1 day over warranty by the time the weekend came (and they knew it would be as it was explained to them) yet they refused to replace the card.

I know people have had good success with them too. But personally from the bad experiences I have seen and heard outweigh the good I have seen and heard...

The other bad I wont speak about - sorry - is unforgivable.

As you can tell, I am a 100% OzMod supporter. I always go in store to get my stuff and have a bit of a chat and catch up on things. (and NO, I have no part or shares in the store - just like the bloke that owns it and how he runs it)

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fun_Zephyr said:
Some things I know that but wont talk about.

However, there are several I can:

Before I knew about OzMod - I had an issue with my M3 Real Card. I ended up having to contact the M3 Real Team for replacement because they refused to help me at the time. Never been back since and was so glad I found OzMod

Another one they deliberately sold someone I know the RegionFree disc that you use to be able to use with the Wii before Nintendo blocked it. Anyway - they knew 100% the Wii was on the system menu version that blocked the disc but still sold them the disc and when they went back to return it - Ace told them it was their fault for updating....

Someone else I know had an issue with a DS Flash card. It was reported a few days before the card was out of warranty but the person could not get there until the weekend and was told that was OK. The card was then 1 day over warranty by the time the weekend came (and they knew it would be as it was explained to them) yet they refused to replace the card.

I know people have had good success with them too. But personally from the bad experiences I have seen and heard outweigh the good I have seen and heard...

The other bad I wont speak about - sorry - is unforgivable.

As you can tell, I am a 100% OzMod supporter. I always go in store to get my stuff and have a bit of a chat and catch up on things. (and NO, I have no part or shares in the store - just like the bloke that owns it and how he runs it)
I hope it turns out ok for me, now you got me worried

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry - t that was not my intention. I do not see why you should have issues but you never know.

Personally, I would not worry too much about it. Not worth stressing over something that might not happen.

I am sure every supplier has their good and bad points. Seriously - I would not think twice about it for now. But think about it with a future purchase
smile.gif

D

Deleted-236924

YayMii said:
$72 for a cart that lets you have as much games that you can hold on your microSD for free, even though all these games would have been I-don't-know how many times more expensive than the flashcart itself? Thay's waaaaay too expensive... Wait what?

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Truth be known I think the price for a Flash cards for the DS and DSi is to low and should be around $75 to $100 depending whitch one, if flash card makers were paid a decent amount they would have updates all the time to keep the cards up to date

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Game Dragon said:
Truth be known I think the price for a Flash cards for the DS and DSi is to low and should be around $75 to $100 depending whitch one, if flash card makers were paid a decent amount they would have updates all the time to keep the cards up to date

No, that would be an excuse for cheap clone makers to make an even larger profit for something they have zero intention of supporting for more than the first two or so months after they release the cart. I like prices the way they are. At least if you get ripped off, it isn't bank breaking.

That, and the hardware used isn't worth that much. Nobody is going to pay $100 for $10 hardware.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, I kind of miss the days when a GBA flash cart would set you back more than the GBA simply because less people had them... In particular less stupid noobz and dipshits looking for ROMZ on support forums. The stiffer learning curve (Manually install a driver, oh no!! What's this flashing program shit? Can't I just drag and drop? Will this work on my K-Pro?) kept people who should probably not be using such things away as well...

Sorry, but back then it seemed like newbies (yes, I think there is a difference between newbs and noobz) did their home work a bit more and there were a hell of a lot less "I can't be bothered to think or read" questions. It's just too easy and cheap now and Nintendo advertises them on their web site, so now every idiot has one and expects 5 star service for the $6 R4 clone...

But I'm not bitter. :-)

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. So you don't even have a DS2, but you're already complaining about it? You sense make good.
2. a)Australia is not the only country in the world. Just because you live in Australia doesn't mean you can't buy from a Chinese store.
b)Also, $72 is not the cheapest Australia price.

I don't know about us, but I do know for one that you are;
a) retarded
b) desperate.

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Evo.lve said:
1. So you don't even have a DS2, but you're already complaining about it? You sense make good.
2. a)Australia is not the only country in the world. Just because you live in Australia doesn't mean you can't buy from a Chinese store.
b)Also, $72 is not the cheapest Australia price.

I don't know about us, but I do know for one that you are;
a) retarded
b) desperate.
You didn't read this (I have had a loan of one for a week from my friend) in a previous reply and there is only one person I know that has an attitude like yours and I am pretty sure I know you, fancy meeting you here
By the way it is the cheapest place to buy the DS2 card in Australia it only costs $65 registered post I went for express because of delivery problems where I am which costs extra, go check your facts before shooting of your keyboard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o