Hacking How come my SD card will only fill up half way?

Richter Belmont

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using a supercard lite which i used to play my GBA games on. For some reason after i use the Supercard patcher and patch all my games and what not, they files will only fill up half of my SD card. After that i get an error message telling me im out of disk space on the sd card. Its a 1 gig and i would like to be able to utilize the other 500mb. Thanks for any help.

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most likely you have a counterfeit SD card. It claims to hold 1GB, but in reality it's only a 512MB card. Did you get it from ebay, or a china/hongkong-based store by any chance?

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
You say you can't put supercard stuff on it?
Did you try to patch games to your harddrive and manually transfer them to your SD card? It might work, if I understand your problem right.

Richter Belmont

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry i know im bad at explaining this, i can put 1 gig worth of everything but only 500 megs worth of supercard stuff. For some reason as soon as a start putting patched supercard files on the sd card i start to run into problems.

Richter Belmont

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've formatted several times but no luck. It seems to let me fill it up with 400megs of gba files then thats it i can't put anymore gba games on. However i can still use the other 500megs to put stuff like movies, music, or anything else but supercard patched gba files. Is there something about supercard files i don't know about?

Richter Belmont

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the answer from another post it turns out i just had to put the files in different folders for some reason, something with the FAT file system. Well problem solved thanks for everyone who tried to help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol