Hacking How come my cheat codes are not listed in my cyclo?

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using the r4 cheat code editor and it seems to work with the cyclo being as though i can see every cheat thats in the user cheat that i downloaded. Anyway im trying to add codes for pokemon diamond and theyre not listed when i scroll for the codes when im using the cyclo. However theyre listed in the r4 cheat code editor in my sd card. I even created their own folder and added them into and existing folder and theyre still not listed. What is happening am i doing something wrong. And yes i update the code after i add them.

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaxxster said:
its got a cheat limit. You need to delete some codes from pokemon pearl and diamond....cant remember which ones but the answer is in the cheat pack thats posted on this forum
ok i deleted some cheats in diamond and other games and my cheats are still not showing up. whats going on?

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Salamantis said:
What's the name of the cheat file and extension and where did you place it?
im not quite sure what you mean but its USRCHEAT and i placed it in the cyclo folder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...