Homebrew How can i reinstall cfw after an sd card issue?

Edoardo41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
here is the explanation.
I wasplaying with my 3ds with luma installed and randomly an error message pops up: sd card removed. i turn the console back on and all my data was gone. i tried to put back the luma files in the sd card to install everything again, but i couldn't open the rosalina menu. so i decided to remove the cfw and reinstall it. godmode9 was still working so i removed everything that was left from the cfw. (b9s included)
After removing everything i tried to reinstall the cfw using the bannerbomb method and it didn't work. so i tried browserhax and it didn't work either.
after doing some researches i found that if you get a pink screen while using the browserhax method it means that the cfw is already installed and the problem is that i don't have the cfw anymore.
how can i install it again?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
here is the explanation.
I wasplaying with my 3ds with luma installed and randomly an error message pops up: sd card removed. i turn the console back on and all my data was gone. i tried to put back the luma files in the sd card to install everything again, but i couldn't open the rosalina menu. so i decided to remove the cfw and reinstall it. godmode9 was still working so i removed everything that was left from the cfw. (b9s included)
After removing everything i tried to reinstall the cfw using the bannerbomb method and it didn't work. so i tried browserhax and it didn't work either.
after doing some researches i found that if you get a pink screen while using the browserhax method it means that the cfw is already installed and the problem is that i don't have the cfw anymore.
how can i install it again?
You still do have cfw. its wrote to the internals of the console not the sd card. sd card merely has a payload to boot the console with. Just run the finalizing steps of the guide to get what you want back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E