Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
There is an item I really want on eBay, I have the highest bid so far but I know its going to go up and I really need $10 by tomorrow. Can anyone possibly tell me a way on how to get/make $10 (im using PayPal btw) by tomorrow?

Thanks in advance,
NeSchn

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just go by your grandma and tell het about this. Im sure she wants to give you the money.

You could borrow money from you family. Or sell some stuff you don't need any more. A kidney or something. You might just save a life.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? It's not donating if you want money from it!
laugh.gif

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
ooh if you sell a kidney theyll have to cut through your muscle/fat, Bone/Cartilage, skin/stoneand your lower brain... naww just messin with you but personally I'd go steal some lunch muney nawww messin with you aagain... just go looking in the gutters.bound to be at least a coin with an eagle on it

(for dummies coin with eagle thing=quarter)

Sorry about my horrible grammar...

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Go shovel someone's driveway or sidewalk. With all the snow we've gotten, you should be able to take a shovel, walk down the street and find someone who needs some help.

The best way to make money at it is to offer to help people for free. When you're done, they'll give you money anyway and feel good about it. If they don't, then at least you've helped out one of your neighbors and gotten to know them a little bit.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Szyslak said:
Go shovel someone's driveway or sidewalk. With all the snow we've gotten, you should be able to take a shovel, walk down the street and find someone who needs some help.

The best way to make money at it is to offer to help people for free. When you're done, they'll give you money anyway and feel good about it. If they don't, then at least you've helped out one of your neighbors and gotten to know them a little bit.
Ahh, Yeah I could do that, but the only problem is is that I need to get it into my PayPal by today XD. It takes 3-5 days to get it in there.

As I sat down to go on the internet I thought of the question myself and I never thought of doing some survey sites like Fusioncash or Prizerebel. So, I can sit there and do that for like 5 hours lol.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
skyman747 said:
NeSchn said:
Szyslak said:

Ahh, Yeah I could do that, but the only problem is is that I need to get it into my PayPal by today XD. It takes 3-5 days to get it in there.

As I sat down to go on the internet I thought of the question myself and I never thought of doing some survey sites like Fusioncash or Prizerebel. So, I can sit there and do that for like 5 hours lol.
The thing about prizerebel is that they don't give you paypal money or bid on ebay. If the item is buy it now or available on another site, then you are in business. And a hint for prize rebel if you have a cell phone. Do the phone offers, then send a cancel txt immediately after entering the code. Got me $10 worth of points in about 10 minutes, and if you can't cancel it in time, just tell your mom you got a random text. Dammit I miss that site

Yeah I forgot that Prizerebel doesn't give out money
frown.gif
. I do have some DS games that I could sell for really cheap in a bundle on eBay, Its just a matter of hoping that they sell tonight.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
skyman747 said:
NeSchn said:
Szyslak said:

The thing about prizerebel is that they don't give you paypal money or bid on ebay. If the item is buy it now or available on another site, then you are in business. And a hint for prize rebel if you have a cell phone. Do the phone offers, then send a cancel txt immediately after entering the code. Got me $10 worth of points in about 10 minutes, and if you can't cancel it in time, just tell your mom you got a random text. Dammit I miss that site
Does it work if you put in the pin right after you cancel? When do they start charging?
Does ringtones.net work with your method?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up