Hacking How Can I Get 9.5 emuNAND on a N3DS?

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a N3DS running 9.0 which is annoying. I know that 9.6 emuNAND is not supported, but can I get 9.5 emuNAND working? Thanks :).

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why you need 9.5? Just hold up on the dpad when you launch gateway mode and all games will work

idx13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a N3DS running 9.0 which is annoying. I know that 9.6 emuNAND is not supported, but can I get 9.5 emuNAND working? Thanks :).

Hey I thought this was going to be a complicated process but it turned out to be super simple. Do you already have bigbluebox installed? or "file manager" I think it is. And can install CIAs? If so, download 3DNUS on your computer, input the firmware version # you want and region, specify N3DS, then hit download or whatever and it will download the firmware for you as a cia then you just install it as a cia.

GhostLatte

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I thought this was going to be a complicated process but it turned out to be super simple. Do you already have bigbluebox installed? or "file manager" I think it is. And can install CIAs? If so, download 3DNUS on your computer, input the firmware version # you want and region, specify N3DS, then hit download or whatever and it will download the firmware for you as a cia then you just install it as a cia.
The problem is that when I do it, I get an error message saying that cia is invalid.

Edit: Got it to work, but it was a pain in the ass.

D

Deleted-19228

Majoras mask requires 7.1

Xenoblade chronicals and code name steam require 9.4 but holding up on the dpad when you boot gateway will spoof the firmware and let them work.

No...Holding up lets you use the integrated update with that rom/cartridge. By default it skips the update partition and runs the executable file.

Reactions: Dragaan

GhostLatte

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I opened my emuNAND running 9.5.0-23 a minute ago, but I have two eshop and two setting apps :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again