How can I dump my own 3DS ROM?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by remlei, Nov 2, 2013.

1. remlei
    OP

remlei Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2013
    As the question said, how can I do it? Nor is there any public documentation about the hardware dumper for 3DS so I can build on my own, dont worry about my electronic skills, im sufficiently trained enough to do it.

In NDS, its really easy to dump games, my option is dumping NDS roms on slot-2 which is faster than WiFi using a SC Lite Slot-2 flashcart that can boot that GBA flashcard into DS mode (by installing a BIOS modification on it to boot to slot-2 without using a passme)

I wonder If I can do the samething by dumping 3DS roms to 3DS SD card.

Please respect my post, I really hate to download warez stuff, if possible to dump roms by myself, then ill be glad to do it than download it, even if its much hardware to do it that downloading it to the internet.

2. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    It's not available to do publicly.

3. Saturosias

Saturosias Sakura-sō Resident

Dec 27, 2010
    United States
    If you have a GW3DS, launcher v2.0 will supposedly feature a cartridge backup feature.

4. DaniPoo

DaniPoo GBAtemp Fan

Jan 2, 2013
    Oh! I see, so all people who use Gateway are pirates ^^ Since you cant dump your own games yet there is no other way then to download Lol

5. kyogre123

kyogre123 Mexican Pride

Sep 23, 2013
    Mexico
    I didn't know the set up for this was top secret.

6. frogboy

frogboy lacking both style and grace

Dec 6, 2011
    United States
    Only dumping teams that have made their own setup know how. They haven't released anything, for obvious reasons.