Misc How Can I 'downgrade' the Netflix Channel ?

Leo Alves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, a Few days ago i discovered the Netflix Channel have a update, it was optional but even so i downloaded it. It happens that the update just changes the logo/banner and takes more blocks on wii internal memory.

I don't like the new banner and the extra blocks

I deleted the updated channel and tried to copy the old one from SD, but the wii says:
''this channel cannot be copied because there is a new version available"

Is there a way to downgrade to the old Netflix ?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You would have to reinstall the new version, make a wad of it (with blue dump mod), then use a Wad Manager to fully delete the title (tickets and all data).
but if you delete the tickets, you won't be able to restore the channel saved on your SD. you would need a wad version of your backup'd version to reinstall it.
I don't know where the title's version is stored to edit it manually and allow restoration of old versions without deleting everything.

Updates are not mandatory?
Last time they updated it you had to install it to connect to your account. You could launch the old one but not connect.

Self opinion: downloading latest version from eshop is the easiest method to use netflix. it's not like you spend your time on Wii looking at the banner. if you boot the wii it's because you want to use what's installed, not look at the system menu. you see the banner only 2 seconds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night