How can I downgrade super Mario odyssey?

Windsall

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You dont want just the original version from cart? Assuming your switch is using mods, then re-install it without updating it anyway, only use the updates you want it to be at. (remove it, then install the base version again, then add an update for the version you want)
There's also a method that can use someone else's switch if they have the version you're looking for I think, but I haven't looked into it.

Is it that your firmware forcing you to update? I know for me I can still play the games just choosing not to update them but if you have later save data forcing you to you could try removing the save data, else if all else fails you'd have to either downgrade your firmware itself then, or I heard devmenu can do some things, like change metadata around the version. That's probably another way for things.

Last edited by Windsall,
Reactions: TurtTide55

TurtTide55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How exactly do I uninstall the update with DBI? I got DBI and I can figure out how to uninstall the update.

TurtTide55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uninstalled Update 1.3.0 and now I’m on 1.2.0 but I’m trying to get to 1.0.0 so I tried to uninstall 1.2.0 too right? But the delete record option doesn’t show up.
DD023031-DBA5-4FBF-B5C7-0BA111C2CCD0.jpeg

Last edited by TurtTide55,

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
It seems you have the game on an original cart and the update is included on the cart. You can't remove anything from the cart so I think you are stuck with that update. If you want to use 1.0.0 your only option is to download a NSP or XCI without any updates and install that.

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It seems you have the game on an original cart and the update is included on the cart. You can't remove anything from the cart so I think you are stuck with that update. If you want to use 1.0.0 your only option is to download a NSP or XCI without any updates and install that.
No need to download the game, just install from gamecard to NAND and launch from there.
If dbi also installs the update automatically, then you can delete it there.
@TurtTide55 , after that you should also select:
1704185821623.png

for the application.

TurtTide55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I install the XCI from the gamecart then I boot the game it says something like (This Game Is Corrupted)

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
dbi has some cleaning options i guess you should try to use it, idk why but iam unistaling updates in tinfoil so far it works :X

TurtTide55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried installing the XCI with the game card to make the game digital because my Game cart is stuck with the update. When I boot the game it says the game is corrupted. I tried installing it with DBI and it did this. I tried installing it with Tinfoil and it also did this.
681F64CA-23D8-4F12-A9E8-758047E96E91.jpeg

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried installing the XCI with the game card to make the game digital because my Game cart is stuck with the update. When I boot the game it says the game is corrupted. I tried installing it with DBI and it did this. I tried installing it with Tinfoil and it also did this.View attachment 411527

Install nsp of 1.00 version, delete any updates and tickets for higher updates.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto